BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Feyenoord 0 Rovers 0

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are going to Amsterdam you should go and visit my brother - he lives out there (and has two spare rooms!). We are all going out at the end of October. Unfortunately my millions of holidays are non transferable and half term doesnt seem to fit in with the UEFA CUp - gutting!

Yes I do go to the Queens Arms. I know Peter but not sure about Ernie, is he a milkman?

Sorry I meant to say Queens Arms. Peter (dont know his surname) is the Sherrif at Linlithgow and Ernie is a retired teacher. Both are originally from Blackburn but have lived and worked in Edinburgh and district since their graduation from St. Andrews University in Scottish law. Ernie is a distant relative of mine, and we all went to the same school in Blackburn, St, Mary's College.

I used to frequent the Queens Arms myself on a fairly regular basis when my head office was in Edinburgh just off Frederick St. My boss was very fond of a liquid lunch. That was 1982/84 before all the Rovers fans started using it as a meeting place though.

Edited by Fife Rover

Have any Feyenoord ticket details been released yet? :huh:

If not, when do you think details will be announced?

It won't be for a few weeks I don't think.

The ticket office don't know the full details for the Krakov game yet so feyenoord is pushing it!

We are staying there too.

Just been looking on the website where I will be stayin and its not to far from the stadium, hope that can only be a good thing.

Its called Maritime Hotel, just on the other side of the river

Is there any UEFA rule on a percentage of the capacity which must be offered to the opposing side? If its 10% thats around 5000 can't see rovers taking that myself more realistic would be 2500 especially when you consider they only took this amount for celtic, i'm prediciting a mad scramble for tickets and an awful lot of disappointed people.

Is there any UEFA rule on a percentage of the capacity which must be offered to the opposing side? If its 10% thats around 5000 can't see rovers taking that myself more realistic would be 2500 especially when you consider they only took this amount for celtic, i'm prediciting a mad scramble for tickets and an awful lot of disappointed people.

Its 5% of total capacity PLUS 200 for VIP's and they are on sale or return basis.

See page 18 on http://www.uefa.com/newsfiles/19070.pdf

PASSE-PARTOUT THUISWEDSTRIJDEN 2E RONDE UEFA CUP

Feyenoord - Blackburn Rovers: donderdag 23 november 2006, 20:45 uur

Feyenoord - Wisla Krakau: woensdag 13 december 2006, 20:45 uur

Prijs passe-partout: van 27 tot 63 euro

This are the ticket details for Home fans. Tickets have gone on sale and the prices you see are for 2 games. So 27 euro's are the cheapest tickets to see 2 matches and 63 most expensive. That's very cheap....

i'm going to this one all booked up flying out wed morning to eindhoven then getting a train to den haag to my hotel then on the day of the game getting a tram from den haag to rotterdam stadion and back again. flying home friday evening gonna cost about £600 for 3 of us including spending money so £200 per person is good i think. :rover:

Sorry I meant to say Queens Arms. Peter (dont know his surname) is the Sherrif at Linlithgow and Ernie is a retired teacher. Both are originally from Blackburn but have lived and worked in Edinburgh and district since their graduation from St. Andrews University in Scottish law. Ernie is a distant relative of mine, and we all went to the same school in Blackburn, St, Mary's College.

I used to frequent the Queens Arms myself on a fairly regular basis when my head office was in Edinburgh just off Frederick St. My boss was very fond of a liquid lunch. That was 1982/84 before all the Rovers fans started using it as a meeting place though.

You mean David rather than Ernie don't you. Drinks like a fish, has 3 sons. Yes he is still around and he still goes in the Queens, a legend in fact. You should come over 1 day when Rovers are on. We usually get a few in there.

You mean David rather than Ernie don't you. Drinks like a fish, has 3 sons. Yes he is still around and he still goes in the Queens, a legend in fact. You should come over 1 day when Rovers are on. We usually get a few in there.

That's him; David Swift is his proper name but he has always been known as Ernie for reasons that I won't go into just now. Yes he does like the occasional bevvy. I keep intending to come over to the Queens but for various reasons never seem to make it. I sometimes meet up with Ernie in Blackburn at a mutual friend and relatives house. This is when we both pick the same week to go down to watch Rovers.

For those of you still looking for accomodation please try the Tourist Board of Rotterdam. Their site in English is:

http://www.vvv.rotterdam.nl/uk/

Cheap flights still available to the Netherlands, even directly to Rotterdam.

Cheap direct flights to Rotterdam from Stansted:

www.transavia.com

Other companies flying directly to Rotterdam from the UK:

www.klm.com

http://www.flyvlm.com/emc.asp

Trains in the Netherlands:

www.ns.nl

(if you come from Amsterdam Airport please look for tickets Schiphol-Rotterdam. If you go to Amsterdam Central you will go the opposite way)

Flights from Stansted to Eindhoven:

www.ryanair.com

Cheap companies flying to Amsterdam:

www.easyjet.com

www.jet2.com

www.bmibaby.com

www.thomsonfly.com

www.flybe.com

For those of you staying over the weekend in Rotterdam. On NOvember 25th Excelsior (another team from Rotterdam) is playing at home against Heracles in the Dutch Premie League.

Still looking to book to Feyenoord or Krakow? We still have the following packages available. We can also book hotels, ferries, and transfers. Call I Know Holidays 0871 423 5057

Krakow – Latest Prices (10 October)

Flight and hostel package from £159

Flight & 2 star hotel package from £169

Flight & 3 star hotel package from £189

There has been concern expressed by many Rovers supporters at possible problems with Polish supporters in Krakow. This follows reports of a hooligan element amongst Krakow fans who appear to have a reputation for causing trouble.. To help minimise possible problems I Know Holidays are in the process of arranging return coach transfers from the City Centre to the Stadium in Krakow. These transfers will be available to ALL Rovers supporters regardless of whether you have booked your flights and/or hotels with us. Advanced booking is advised. For further details please ring 0871 423 5057

Feyenoord – Latest Prices (10 October)

Ferry – Hull to Rotterdam Europoort.

Departs 2100 each way

Includes 2 nights on board; 4 share Inside Cabin and 1 night accommodation in Rotterdam.

Foot passenger Hostel £69 pp

2* Hotel £79 pp

4* Hotel £94 pp

Car - Hostel £89 pp

2* hotel £99 pp

4* hotel £114 pp

Feyenoord - Flight/Hotel Packages

2 night packages include return flights to Amsterdam; 1 night accommodation in Amsterdam & 1 night Rotterdam; rail transfers from Amsterdam Central to Rotterdam Central. Depart Wednesday 22 Nov, return 24 Nov. All prices based on twin/double share.

Doncaster Hostel £110; 2* Hotel £127; 4* hotel £147

Coventry Hostel £115; 2* hotel £132; 4 * hotel £162

Nottingham Hostel East Midlands £139; 2* hotel £157; 4 * hotel £177

Birmingham Hostel £130; 2* hotel £147; 4* hotel £177

Newcastle Hostel £135; 2* hotel £152; 4* hotel £172

Manchester Hostel £170; 2 * hotel £187; 4* hotel £217

Leeds Hostel £195; 2* hotel £212; 4* hotel £242

Liverpool Hostel £200; 2* hotel £217; 4* hotel £247

Blackpool Hostel £210; 2* hotel £227; 4* hotel £257

1 night packages include return flights to Amsterdam; 1 night Rotterdam; rail transfers from Amsterdam Central to Rotterdam Central. Depart Wednesday 23 Nov, return 24 Nov. All prices based on twin/double share.

Departure Hostel 2* Hotel 4* Hotel

Newcastle Hostel £124; 2* £134; 4* £145

Nottingham East Midlands Hostel £159; 2* £169; 4* £180

Birmingham Hostel £167; 2* £177; 4* £188

Leeds Hostel £204; 2* £214; 4 * £225

Manchester Hostel £239; 2* £249; 4* £260

For other durations; hotels; rail transfers; departure airports; & direct Rotterdam flights please ring 0871 423 5057

Paul

I Know-Holidays Ltd

0871 423 5057

paul@iknow-holidays.com

www.iknow-majorca.co.uk

ATOL 9253

Staying for two nights in Amsterdam at the bizarrely named 'The Quentin Arrive Amsterdam' near the station. Twin room only 49 euros a night. Should be lovely. :unsure:

6 of us staying there as well, wednesday and thursday night, got both nights for £40 each. Doesn't look to good! It'll do for our purposes though! How many of you goin?

6 of us staying there as well, wednesday and thursday night, got both nights for £40 each. Doesn't look to good! It'll do for our purposes though! How many of you goin?

Just the two of us.

2 more staying at the quentin arrive,dont look at the pictures

of the place on trip advisor.

I already have and it looks 'acceptable' on the website, which given that they're publicity photos worries me. It can't be as bad as the place I booked into in New Delhi back in March. I nearly cried.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.