BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool 1 - 1 Rovers

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anybody have an idea of how many rovers fans we can expect tomorrow our following to liverpool has never been great especially because its only an hour and half away

its only the last few seasons its been poor-

I remember that away end bouncing 92 & 93 when newell scored, and the few years after that.

we used to sell this out all the time and we took a good following when Nathan scored in the cup. Not sure why it has dipped off dramatically?

i shall be there though! :D

This is a big game for Liverpool. The pressure is on and they are desperate for a result. With only three wins and already three defeats this season they are heavily reliant on their home form to get them anywhere near their expected champions league qualifying spot.

The reality is that their away form has been abysmal – one draw and three defeats and their draw only coming with the benefit of the “big” teams getting favourable decisions from referees.

This puts more and more pressure onto producing their results at home. I’ve read that Kuyt and Sisoko are out. The first one is a blow but the second one is crucial to their ability to control the midfield.

If we can restrict them to only one goal then this game is winnable. If the defence can hold out this will frustrate Liverpool and make their support anxious. The longer we can hold them the more we’ll come into the game and with Pederson, Nonda, McCarthy and Bentley the goals can come from any part of the forward line.

Liverpool 1 Rovers 2

Which team are heading for a champions league place?

Going to this game, first away day this season for me, hopefully if Bert & Lucas play we should have a fairly rigid back four that have played together instead of bringing in the likes of Todd who have barely played this season.

Liverpool 2

Rovers 3

Gull is there anychance of seeing the predictions league table after the game.

Liverpool 2 - 0 Rovers

Can't see us taking anything from this game. Forget current form, they just recently (relatively) bought our best striker for an unbleievably low price and, us being his former club, sods law says he will f_ck us right up by showing the Kop exactly what he is capable of! It is the way of the world but it is by no means the end of the world.

Sparky has picked the "best" team if they are all on top form, but I very much doubt that the two Aussies will be. However we have to trust Sparky's judgement. I must say I was surprised to see that there was no room on the bench for any of Jeffers, Roberts, Todd, and Gray. :huh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.