BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sydney Rover Supporters

so juggalo, if you work next door to the belgium beer cafe, what are we talking for the cost of a pint? just off the top of your head.

by the way, the time that we will all be in sydney for the test match, there is no rovers game on the fixture list :o

The Rovers will be playing in the FA Cup weekend 6th January.

Just letting all you sydneysiders know that we are having a get together on saturday 4th of november at approximately 2pm. the venue is the lord nelson, near to the rocks. me and sydney rovers will be there so the more people that come the better.

Poita - maybe you could make this date, if you aint doing anything, to meet faces old and new :)

at this stage dave, it doesn't look like it.

come on all you sydney based rovers fans, we need somebody other than sydney rovers to get hammered. the lord nelson has great ale, really good potato wedges (just ask dave) and is generally a nice place to have a drink.

come on, more than 3 people for saturday please :angry:

Cool.

Would probably be best to get your tickets before you come out. I don't think they will sell out too quickly as New Zealand aren't the best team in the world, but I'm sure quite a few England fans will head out there along with you.

We can meet up in one of the boozers (there's a few) before the game. The other good thing is that you can drink in your seat in the ground. Best spot to get is near the 'The Cove' (Bay 23 - season ticket holders). If you can get anywhere in Bay 19-28 you'll have fun!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.