BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fm 2007 Vs Cm 2007

I'm particularly fond of the 'move to reserves until fully fit' option. Very handy.

Not had chance to play yet but that is a top idea. I always hated trying to get a player fit and then he would moan about not being in the team.

i've been playing as rovers on fm2007 and it seems to me that there are way too many injuries. it's rare that a game goes by without me picking up at least one.

it's january now and im about 14th in the prem. not going too well. i got through the first uefa group though. galatasaray are next. crystal palace stole mark bowen to be their manager, but i got 1 mil compensation.

anyone care to share their tactics because my slightly modified 442 just isn't doing the business

i've been playing as rovers on fm2007 and it seems to me that there are way too many injuries. it's rare that a game goes by without me picking up at least one.

it's january now and im about 14th in the prem. not going too well. i got through the first uefa group though. galatasaray are next. crystal palace stole mark bowen to be their manager, but i got 1 mil compensation.

anyone care to share their tactics because my slightly modified 442 just isn't doing the business

Ive been getting loads of injuries with Rovers too...Savage for two months, Bentley two months, Roberts constantly has a virus or something!! Im doing okay, played 5 won two, drew two and lost one....with the highlight being a win at old trafford. I got Warnock in on loan, Tottenhams Korean left back and Hedwiges Maduro from Ajax...also have Figo coming in Jan. Overall though it looks a quality game and my social life looks like taking a major nosedive!

I've had mixed experience with injuries so far. I've started a few games with different clubs just to mess around with stuff and not seen to many injuries. But then I started my Rovers save game and it's been bad. I'm constantly getting players coming off during games. I've had three or four strained ankles during the first two months of the season, each one being out for four weeks. I've had six players out injured at any one time during the first two and a half months of the season. I seem to remember though that this was an issue on FM05 or 06 too, until they patched the game.

Playing wise its hard but so far I've been playing well and not getting results. I played City off the park in my first game of the season and lost 1-0...wasted so many chances I couldn't believe it. The defence tends to mess up and that'll cost me while up front so far I've only got Benni to score and even so he still wastes absolute sitters every game.

I can only echo what others have already said about the injuries. I havent kicked a ball yet and already have Ped/Nelson/Bently/Brad/Roberts and Benni out for a couple of months each :blink:

Can't wait already for the new patch to sort this mess out :(

Edited by Cocker

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.