BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New Games/General Gaming

Speak to Wolverine who plays it on PS3 and seems to love it. Will be pretty much the same game really

The should be a review of it on the gametrailers website which should answer all of your questions about it :tu:

Actually, found it - Click

:lol: Oblivion is my life.

Sad, I know.

Has anybody played The Elder Scrolls on the X-box 360? I get very bored with shoot em ups and platform games and fancy something a bit different.

It's a good game, although I feel you have to put in a lot of effort to get into it, once you have done that you'll enjoy it.

Anyone played The Darkness yet? I got a used copy from eBay yesterday and it's really good so far.

I thought it was great. Only took a couple of days to finish, though, it's really short.

If you like that one, Bioshock will blow you away. It's incredibly dark - you have to 'harvest' little girls for their life force.

Has anybody played The Elder Scrolls on the X-box 360? I get very bored with shoot em ups and platform games and fancy something a bit different.

i've got it on the 360. great game, graphics and depth. but you have to devote yourself to it or you'll lose the enjoyment.

the achievements are good as well as they relate to the game so you can't get them all quickly.

it's like final fantasy but you can melee and make spells, pick locks etc...

Anyone played The Darkness yet? I got a used copy from eBay yesterday and it's really good so far.

Campaign is good fun but multiplayer stinks!

It looks great but for me best part about it is the dialogue - outrageously foul-mouthed and extremely funny.

In one of the film clips between levels our hero, Jackie, reminisces about being down in the subway. Somewhat like ......

"Ahh I had my first kiss down here at 15.

Hooker by the name of Candy!"

pause ......

"I remember she crossed her legs .... and broke my sunglasses!"

Hilarious.

Downside is that my son has to sneak gameplay time when his mum is out of the house.

Bioshock has got the highest review scores I can recall seeing - the lowest it scored anywhere so far is 94%. Get it on 360 for the achievements or PC for the better controls (achievements for me)

Other interesting stuff coming up:

MySims on Wii is really great, like a doll's house that you can build yourself. Your wife / girlfriend / kids will love it.

Warhawk looks like it'll take the place of Resistance on PS3. Reminds me a bit of Shadowrun with vehicles and better graphics.

Bioshock has got the highest review scores I can recall seeing - the lowest it scored anywhere so far is 94%. Get it on 360 for the achievements or PC for the better controls (achievements for me)

Other interesting stuff coming up:

MySims on Wii is really great, like a doll's house that you can build yourself. Your wife / girlfriend / kids will love it.

Warhawk looks like it'll take the place of Resistance on PS3. Reminds me a bit of Shadowrun with vehicles and better graphics.

You know a game is going to be graphically excellent when the FMV at the start finishes and you sit there like a lemon until you realise you are in control! :lol:

Yeah that looks way to complicated. But also, surprisingly, it looks very cool.

I'm actually interested to see how this "be a pro" mode is going to work. I would totally get the game if that mode actually works. Superstar mode in Madden is brilliant, but playing different positions in NFL football is perhaps easier.

I can definitely recommend Space Giraffe on the 360, if you're into shooters. The visuals are absolutely insane but if you give it 30 minutes or so to get used to it, it's fantastic. And it's only 400 points, which is about three quid. Not much of a risk.