BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New Games/General Gaming

Here's a question for any madden 07 players on the 360, has anyone ever had their superstar traded? I'm really hoping for a trade at this point, but don't know if one will ever come about and I don't know when my contract runs out.

I haven't done this on Madden 07 yet but on 06, all you had to do was to wait for you contract to expire and then ask your agent to look for a good contract elsewhere. He'll find you a couple of options and you can choose which one you want. You could also have your agent ask for a trade even when under contract but this will affect your personality. You usually have a two year deal when you start a new superstar game, but you should check your contract.

• 2 weeks later...

Got some bargains in the sales - all for PS2:

Fifa 07 £14.99 (Play.com)

Canis Canem Edit £15 (Blockbuster)

Singstar Anthems £15 (Blockbuster)

SSX On Tour £7.99 (Woolworths)

Sensible Soccer 2006 £10 (ASDA)

Gran Turismo 4 £11.99 (Amazon)

Not all the latest games but I like em, and they were bargains!

Just got Fight night round 3 for xbox 360.the gameplay is brilliant ie scrapping at weigh ins and press conferances.

and the graphics are outstanding B)B)

Been thinking about getting that for a while, so nice to hear a good review. Good game to have when you have friends round.

Burnout kicks ass

Looked on play at xmas and it said the new burnout would be here at the end of march (same time as god of war II) So I haved saved the vouchers from xmas for these two games. I see now that Burnout will now come out in June - Boo Hiss Boo.

Ah well, will just have to hammer through the new God of War till then

Ok, still had some vouchers from xmas and couldnt be bothered waiting for God of War II before I spent em so, I have today bought:-

Urban Choas

Burnout Revenge

Fight Night 3

I would absolutly recommend all three as they are all really run to play :tu:

Been playing Devil may Cry 3 (special edition). I dont know about anyone else but I am finding it quite hard. You get thrown right in at the deepend I tell thee

It is extremely difficult. At one point I spent three weeks on the same level. You'll face twin bosses at one point quite early on. It's fruitless to try and take them on without a host of vital stars, fully powered guns and the 'air hike' manouvre. Getting those involves playing back through the levels collecting red orbs from the various fodder that pops up.

It is extremely difficult. At one point I spent three weeks on the same level. You'll face twin bosses at one point quite early on. It's fruitless to try and take them on without a host of vital stars, fully powered guns and the 'air hike' manouvre. Getting those involves playing back through the levels collecting red orbs from the various fodder that pops up.

I am ashamed to say that the three headed ice dog thing right at the start was giving me a right pasting. The thing dosnt stop coming at you and its only after about 10 mins of the game. Took me about 45 mins to take it down and then when I wandered into the castle and got a kicking from a load more baddies, it drops me into a pit full of em. I can see I am going to spend along time on this. I am sure the first Devil May Cry was more fun that this world beater

I have to admit that I'm not that impressed by COD 3 on the 360, but maybe I just haven't played it enough yet. Has anyone played NHL 2K7, NBA 2K7 or Lost Planet? They are all games that I think I will be getting but I am not quite sure.