BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New Games/General Gaming

Personally, I think it's going to suck. It'll never live up to expectations, and the Square who created the original FFVII are a pale shadow of the Square today. Anyone who suffered through the FFVII Compilation knows that.

• Backroom

I thought the FFVII movie was good (Japanese version that is, I never watched the English dub). The compilation project has mostly been crap, but from what I'm reading they are essentially treating that stuff as non-canon for the purposes of the remake anyway.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For anybody interested, I have set up a Youtube channel where I look at different games.

The first one I have done is for Pro Evo 2016 and the playlist can be found at:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXBp5APL5E37xuaJ_pvIP_c16plIwAY_X

I look at MyClub, Master League, editing and a few more things.

Good game this year, spoilt by dodgy keepers online.

Edit: Found out the online keeper thing is actually a bug, and it is setting them to regular difficulty instead of Superstar. Should be fixed in an update.

Edited by cmb211087

O.M.F.G.

My inner 8 year old is absolutely hysterical about this :D ofc it'll be a let-down but it's the nearest to the dream we've got so far!

Pokemon Go!

http://www.unilad.co.uk/gaming/pokemon-go-has-been-announced-for-android-iphone-and-it-looks-incredible/

Did you see the last five seconds of the trailer? That's the ACTUAL game.

Edited by Amarillo

For anybody interested, I have set up a Youtube channel where I look at different games.

The first one I have done is for Pro Evo 2016 and the playlist can be found at:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXBp5APL5E37xuaJ_pvIP_c16plIwAY_X

I look at MyClub, Master League, editing and a few more things.

Good game this year, spoilt by dodgy keepers online.

Edit: Found out the online keeper thing is actually a bug, and it is setting them to regular difficulty instead of Superstar. Should be fixed in an update.

I wish you could import the real kits onto Xbox One.

• 2 weeks later...

I have started streaming my play through of the PS4 hit, Until Dawn. For anybody that is unaware, it is a survival horror where all your choices matter, and it is bloody fantastic, and very scary/jumpy!!

Part one:

Part two:

Part three will be released tonight, with a different part every night this week

I have started streaming my play through of the PS4 hit, Until Dawn. For anybody that is unaware, it is a survival horror where all your choices matter, and it is bloody fantastic, and very scary/jumpy!!

Part one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-NK7Gcr-ok

Part two:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUemQq_Kotw

Part three will be released tonight, with a different part every night this week

Watched some of the first video, game looks good. Different to what you normally see.

Although, you dropped your mate in order to save your own skin, harsh man, harsh.

• Backroom

Has anyone ever played Rock Band?

The new one is out this month, and having never played it, it is a lot of money to shell out, £220 for the band in a box!

I've heard nothing but good reviews though and am really tempted to give it a whirl.

• Moderation Lead

Has anyone ever played Rock Band?

The new one is out this month, and having never played it, it is a lot of money to shell out, £220 for the band in a box!

I've heard nothing but good reviews though and am really tempted to give it a whirl.

Yeah, it's really good, a lot of fun when playing with mates. I had Guitar Hero World Tour and Rock Band with all the instruments for the PS3.

If it's gone up to £220 for the whole lot, I'd probably wait a while, it's not that good!

• Like 1

The final episode of my Until Dawn playthrough is now available:

I have also done a playthrough of the Star Wars Battlefront beta as well. Can see myself either really enjoying that game or being really bored by it quickly, since there is no real single player campaign. Multiplayer is a lot of fun though.

Edited by cmb211087