BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New Games/General Gaming

Yes, and this is why I think I like it so much. Unlike most games of this type you just wander round blowing anything away that moves this really does make you feel part of the action.

Rovermatt - this should help you - Click

I can't access that trailer. I have to say I found both Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter games to be utterly amazing. Is Rainbow Six Vegas similar or is it completely FPS like, say, Halo?

I can't access that trailer. I have to say I found both Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter games to be utterly amazing. Is Rainbow Six Vegas similar or is it completely FPS like, say, Halo?

In that case, goto, www.gametrailers.com type in rainbow 6 Vegas and look for the review trailer - that should answer all your questions. (I really thought all the game was set in Vegas but its not)

Right, Rainbow Six Vegas again.

I have been banging on about how much I have been loving playing this game and it has been awsome but remember that I got this game last monday and I have a new baby so havent played it that much and I have FINISHED IT. Yes it shocked me too when it happend. Further more I can honestly say that this is the worst end to ANY game I have EVER played on ANY machine. So disapointed. For those that want to know what I am going on about, highlight the black line below - WARNING: DOING THIS WILL SPOIL THE END FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO PLAY THIS OR ARE PLAYING IT

The ending is that there ISNT ONE. You are just playing and then it comes up on the screen and says "To Be Continued" and then the credits roll. Grrrrr

Edited by Cocker

I have been banging on about how much I have been loving playing this game and it has been awsome but remember that I got this game last monday and I have a new baby so havent played it that much and I have FINISHED IT. Yes it shocked me too when it happend. Further more I can honestly say that this is the worst end to ANY game I have EVER played on ANY machine. So disapointed. For those that want to know what I am going on about, highlight the black line below - WARNING: DOING THIS WILL SPOIL THE END FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO PLAY THIS OR ARE PLAYING IT

The ending is that there ISNT ONE. You are just playing and then it comes up on the screen and says "To Be Continued" and then the credits roll. Grrrrr

Almost as good as Target Renegade then. Flashes up "Congratulations" and then starts again but harder! Great game though.

Almost as good as Target Renegade then. Flashes up "Congratulations" and then starts again but harder! Great game though.

Yep. I have been getting more and more upset just thinking about it though. I paid £50 for this last monday and now what am I left with.

I have been so angry with it I wanted to write to Ubisoft but cant even find a mail address for them

If people want an excellent VERY SHORT shooter with a bad ending get this.

Yep. I have been getting more and more upset just thinking about it though. I paid £50 for this last monday and now what am I left with.

I have been so angry with it I wanted to write to Ubisoft but cant even find a mail address for them

Dude, Terrorist Hunt mode and online play.

There is tons of value in the game apart from the main story line.

Dude, Terrorist Hunt mode and online play.

There is tons of value in the game apart from the main story line.

On my Hunt round looking for feed back about this I was getting put off from playing it online due to the amount of cheating that was being reported. It really annoys me when people cheat online - whats the point - where's the fun.

As for Terrorist Hunt Mode - hmm, I havent seen this as I have only just gone into the main story so will have a look.

You must agree with me on the ending though - pathetic

Trade it in and get Oblivion. Still playing it now and have loads left to do... For longevity, it has been well worth the money!

Trade it in and get Oblivion. Still playing it now and have loads left to do... For longevity, it has been well worth the money!

I am sure I read somewhere that a special edition is coming soon so may wait for that. Too be honest though. Assasins Creed and PES/FIFA are higher on the list to trade my games in for

Edited by Cocker

On my Hunt round looking for feed back about this I was getting put off from playing it online due to the amount of cheating that was being reported. It really annoys me when people cheat online - whats the point - where's the fun.

How are people cheating? You can't run hacked code on the Xbox 360 so whatever they are doing is built in. Surely this makes whatever they are doing not technically cheating.

How are people cheating? You can't run hacked code on the Xbox 360 so whatever they are doing is built in. Surely this makes whatever they are doing not technically cheating.

Well these were both from the 360. I cant remember where the other things were but its along the same lines:-

Q.) I saw this guy who looked like he was running in place and he was

impossible to kill. Is there something wrong with my game?

A.) This is a glitch in the game. I will not tell you how to do it, but most

likely the guy did it on purpose. If you are the host, ban him. If you are

not the host, ask the host to ban that player. If the host himself is the

one doing the glitch, leave the server. There is no reason to have to put

up with cheaters.

Q.) What is this 'boosting' I keep hearing about? How do I do it?

A.) Boosting is a method in which players abuse the ranking system by allowing

their game to run idle and collect XP without having to do anything. I

will not explain how to do it, but it is very simple to do if you have at

least one other person. While I tend not to care about people that choose

to boost, I still consider it an exploit and will not discuss it further.

Yet another next-gen game that cops out before you get your money's worth. Gears of War was equally guilty. It's as if the developers nail the graphics and gameplay and the simply can't be arsed making it worthwhile.

Edited by Rovermatt

There's bugs and unpolished animations in a demo of a game that won't be out for months yet?

Surely not...

I'm not getting worried about this before it's released and the reviews come in with bad results. I can't WAIT for this game, should be awesome!

Agreed, this is why developers are loath to show off unfinished games. People spot flaws and assume its the finished product.

Development of these games takes a lot of fine tuning. Seriously its all a panic over nothing. If they were touting it as final gameplay footage then I would be worried.

Now complete it in realistic mode.