Jump to content

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

It doesn't look next gen from what I have seen so far anyway. 

I think it was always being developed for the PS4/Xbox one but you can play it on the next gen consoles with improved loading times, better performance etc.

They are planning on releasing a "next gen" version next year sometime. If you buy it now you can get the next version for free I believe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You need to get married, that’ll stop you. 

Can't beat a bit of old school gaming 

Posted Images

21 hours ago, davulsukur said:

I think it was always being developed for the PS4/Xbox one but you can play it on the next gen consoles with improved loading times, better performance etc.

They are planning on releasing a "next gen" version next year sometime. If you buy it now you can get the next version for free I believe.

That's a bit of a mess after being in development for so long. Like most people will buy this version , then will they areally care that much about a next gen version? If I finish a game once, that's typically it. 

I'll prob hold off til I get a PS5, but that's cos I have so many games to finish ahead of it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

That's a bit of a mess after being in development for so long. Like most people will buy this version , then will they areally care that much about a next gen version? If I finish a game once, that's typically it. 

I'll prob hold off til I get a PS5, but that's cos I have so many games to finish ahead of it. 

Yer, my time is a lot more limited these days with having kids/doing grown up things, so most games get finished once.

Unless a game really hooks me in of course.

Recently Dishonored 2 got a couple of play throughs because I thought it was class and the new game+ mode made it even better but more often than not, its done once and onto the next.

I'm gutted Cyberpunk is such a mess for current gen stuff, really looking forward to playing it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Yer, my time is a lot more limited these days with having kids/doing grown up things, so most games get finished once.

Unless a game really hooks me in of course.

Recently Dishonored 2 got a couple of play throughs because I thought it was class and the new game+ mode made it even better but more often than not, its done once and onto the next.

I'm gutted Cyberpunk is such a mess for current gen stuff, really looking forward to playing it.

I liked the Dishonored games. A next gen version of that would be cool 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 24/12/2020 at 13:38, DE. said:

Anyone picked up FM21? Am still on FM18 at the moment and wondering whether it's worth the upgrade. Have read some conflicting reviews and general consensus seems to be that the UI is awful. 

Yes, the match engine is much improved - but the new interface and removal of condition rating, and press gestures takes some getting used to.

Ive just won the Premier League and Champions League with Rovers on FM20 in season 2027/28!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone managed to pick up a PS5 yet? Crazy how there is still no stock nearly 2 months after its release.

Is it a noticable improvement over my PS4 pro? Only really play call of duty.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think I'll pick up a PS5 until PSVR2 comes out, and by that point there should definitely be stock! In the meantime I've still got a ton of games on PS4 to play, so I'm in no rush. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderation Lead

I’ve got some vouchers I got for Christmas for a PS5 for Game. They send they don’t expect any stock until next month, even then, it won’t be much. They reckoned March was when they would get some in properly. I’m not that bothered, as there are hardly any games out for it yet anyhow.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.