BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sushi Pookey(i Can Never Get His Name Right)

Maybe there was method in Peter Taylor's madness. Seeing as McClaren wants a full-time coach for the England U21's and Taylor definitely wants the job, with the Kuqi Coup :P and with the current run of results, maybe it's going to work out in the end for Taylor ;)

Being a witness to his unique celebration dive (all of what 5 times?) £500,000

Seeing him come off the bench and score the winner vs West Ham £800,000

Seeing him score the last ever goal of the '05/'06 season £300,000

Watching him run his socks off a la dickov £500,000

Watching him cross a pearl of a ball to Gamst to score a beauty vs Fulham £400,000

Splitting your sides seeing his first (and usually last) touch PRICELESS

So Rovers did indeed get every penny's worth out of the guy.

...it would have been more appropriate for Rovers to pay Palace £2.5m to take Kuqi off our hands.

Incidentally, if we do meet Palace in the FA cup, I'm going to put a hell of a lot of money on Kuqi scoring against us... and you all know it'll happen... :D

Best of luck to Shefki! he always gave 100% and socred some very important goals! Although he wasn't as gifted as Bellamy, you could never question his attitude. Im pretty sure he'll come good for palace, he should score plenty of goals in the championship!

Awww,

Don't be so hard on Shefi.

He was/is a great lumbering lump, but at least he scored a few goals for us and that belly-flop was worth the ticket.

And as Fife has said, he never got a strop on when he was on the bench. He's been replaced at Ewood with something better and I wish him well & that Palace can work to his strengths.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.