BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wisla Krakow Match Chat

There was a Polish player down in the box when Bentley scored the goal and they thought play should have stopped... well id ask if it was the 89th minute and situations reversed, e.g. Rovers player down in our box and they had a chance on goal would they stop play??

Anyway... BENTLEY 4 ENGLAND!!!!!!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor performance by both teams. Both were really average. I don't know which game were you watching:D Rovers dominated from start to end? Oh, guys... be more fair

If Wisla played in Premiership we could struggle to be at 15-17 position, I think. But I'm not pleased not only with the result but also with Blackburn performance... I thought before a game that's more dangerous team and that Savage, Tugay, Ooijer and hmm how you call that gut from Georgia? anyway I thought they're better...

and Nonda as well, he used to be good striker but it had to be a few years ago

Bentley for England? oh come on... why

If Wisla played in better division they woudn't make such stupid mistakes like at the end of the game etc. Polish League allow them to be not concentrate at any time of a game.

anyway congratulate after poor performance by 2 sides

Edited by White_Star

Was anyone else listening to Radio Lancs Fm coverage - it took me a minute to realise that Bentley had scored the winner?! The guy didn't make it clear at all - i would've been going crazy if I was commentating!!!

regardless - class win for the blues whatever the performance

Poor performance by both teams. Both were really average. I don't know which game were you watching:D Rovers dominated from start to end? Oh, guys... be more fair

If Wisla played in Premiership we could struggle to be at 15-17 position, I think. But I'm not pleased not only with the result but also with Blackburn performance... I thought before a game that's more dangerous team and that Savage, Tugay, Ooijer and hmm how you call that gut from Georgia? anyway I thought they're better...

If Wisla played in better division they woudn't make such stupid mistakes like at the end of the game etc. Polish League allow them to be not concentrate at any time of a game.

Not sure i agree with you im afraid, Rovers were poor in the first half and poor for a 5 minute spell towards the end of the second half.

Yes Rovers and Wisla Krakow gave away many a ball, but i think this is probably only because of the man to man marking both teams employed. Both teams looked dangerous on attack and i thought it was a very enjoyable match that Rovers deserved to win!!!

:rover:

BENTLEY 4 ENGLAND!!!!! = 3 goals and 2 assists in 3 games, sorry but you cant go wrong with that stat!!

Edited by Rover The Moon

You had 4 shots through the whole match and scored a deflected shot against the run of play in the first half when we wern't even out of second gear.

Second half you got out of your own half twice on the brake. It was a totally one sided affair. Your only outlet was your right winger who looked half decent when he wasnt rolling around on his arse.

blahh blah blah....

Are you Mars? or Bolton?

shows a lack of respect for a fantastic away European performance :brfc:

2-1 away I will take that any day.

Well done Rovers, only saw about 10 minutes of the game including the winner due to work. Now back home just waiting for the curry to arrive, my beers cold and the hard drive is ready to watch the match.

I would seriously have settled for a draw, but an away win F A N T A S T I C

well done MH and the boys, now then a rest before Sunday, bring on the winkers :brfc:

Edited by 1864roverite

You've got to love the professionalism Hughes has brought to the club. We didn't really get out of second gear, yet came away with a result. A draw would have been acceptable on that performance, but the class showed through in the end and we were more than deserving of the win on the balance of chances created.

Edited by Exiled_Rover

Was anyone else listening to Radio Lancs Fm coverage - it took me a minute to realise that Bentley had scored

Should have seen me for the Sav goal. I couldnt work out what was going on. He headed the ball, the ref blew the wistle like it had beenj disalowed and then sav seemed to stop - I couldnt tell what had happend :D

Darn it, Spurs have scored........... :angry:

Anyway, great result for us! Didn't even get out of second gear........ just as well we didn't really or the score would have been even more depressing for the Wisla fans! So pleased Robbie got a goal too! Have a great evening everybody!

Clear penalty decision went against us (and the cheek of that @#/? pole to suggest Neill had dived!)

Against the run of play, they score and you always fear that knowing Rovers, we could end up playing well and losing 3-0...

...except we don't have Souness at the helm anymore. Rovers looked very professional tonight (apart from Bentley chasing someone after the final whistle to give him some) and full credit to Mark Hughes. First ever away win in Europe! Come on!!!

The only bad point of the afternoon was that the match finished at 17:30 which is exactly when my boss walked into the pub and saw me but je m'en foutais!!

of to a goood start i think we should be beating basle and a draw against feynoord will do but im not to sure about nantes they are looking strong in the league and knocked out shlacke last round

Not sure about Nantes myself, Nancy on the other hand...

:tu:

Reported on SSN that Benni has complained he was racially abused by one of the Wisla players, Mark Hughes is to refer the matter to UEFA

Time and time again this happens with Eastern European clubs, and the outcome?

Benni lost his rag at the end by all accounts....set to overshadow a fine win :angry:

RAISE THE ROOF FOR THE LAD COME SUNDAY

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194

Its good being drunk by 5.30pm but to win away in Europe also makes it an extra special night.

We dominated play from start to finish and deserved the win. Well done Rovers and the fans that made the trip.

See you all in Holland, time for another can of Stella.

Roosters looks full :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.