BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Allege Racism

These "Rovers" in Krakow were openly and loudly dragging the clubs name through the dirt, in a country where sensitivity is paramount.

The problem is Tris that many away fans who chant in bars and airports etc are just embarrassing, beer swilling, foul mouthed boorish ignorant numpties...... and sadly they are apparently proud of it! Why on earth would you expect these neanderthal's to even know diddly squat about Polish/European history?

The most unbelievable event in Krakov that I heard about was some d1ckhead putting his head through a plate glass shop window for no reason. He'd tried one shop already but couldn't smash the first so he 'did' the next! Hospital visit ensued resulting in a forehead full of stitches and him being allowed to keep his X-Ray which he displayed as a 'trophy'! (Suprised the Poles didn't keep it for medical studies cos it must have revealed as much grey matter as that of an average moose). His mates think he's an all conquering hero. As for me I KNOW that he is an embarrassment to the town, a boor, an idiot and unfortunately a far too typical example of our youth. I may be accused of racism here but this dolloper is a prime example of white trailer trash.

You can take a Pig out of a sty but it is still a pig!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be accused of racism here but this dolloper is a prime example of white trailer trash.

Thats not racism in my book, your not saying all white folk are this here. Its the same as saying the people who did the London bombings are examples of Islamic Extremists. Both are perfectly true. I didnt go to Krakow game but did notice simular things at the Salsburg game and left the Irish pub when they started singing "No Surrender". I think its going to be worse at the Feyenoord game which I am going to due to the number of people going simply because its in Amsterdam and arnt really footy fans. I am starting to wish they had only given us 1000 tickets and so only people who have previously travelled and/or are season ticket holders will go. Then again that was the case for Krakow and we still got these assholes there. If we could get all like minded people to start booing when they sing these songs in the stadium it might help? How many people on this site would be bold enough to join me in that?

Edited by Moppy

The problem is Tris that many away fans who chant in bars and airports etc are just embarrassing, beer swilling, foul mouthed boorish ignorant numpties...... and sadly they are apparently proud of it!

I may be accused of racism here but this dolloper is a prime example of white trailer trash.

I agree with your first paragraph - it is really sad that these people are associating themselves with the Rovers when previous ventures into Europe by the club have not been blighted.

As for the white trailer trash bit - does the colour of the skin have any relevance? Why use that Americanism in this context?

Thank you, the voice of reason. :wstu:

When it comes to people who quite happily abuse people for no reason, who are so utterly vile and cretinous that they have to concentrate to breathe, I take the Stalinist line: Every person has a problem. No person, no problem. I have had yahoos like that shout abuse at me, assault me and wind me up for many years because I'm not one of 'them'. I'm sick of those people who are only genetically human making life a misery for others and associating themselves with things I like (e.g. Blackburn Rovers). I'm bored of being reminded of how pathetic and futile my species is.

When it comes to people who quite happily abuse people for no reason, who are so utterly vile and cretinous that they have to concentrate to breathe, I take the Stalinist line: Every person has a problem. No person, no problem. I have had yahoos like that shout abuse at me, assault me and wind me up for many years because I'm not one of 'them'. I'm sick of those people who are only genetically human making life a misery for others and associating themselves with things I like (e.g. Blackburn Rovers). I'm bored of being reminded of how pathetic and futile my species is.

Why don't we all just kill ourselves now then, eh? :(

Seriously bud, cheer up. :lol::brfc::lol:

The most unbelievable event in Krakov that I heard about was some d1ckhead putting his head through a plate glass shop window for no reason. He'd tried one shop already but couldn't smash the first so he 'did' the next! Hospital visit ensued resulting in a forehead full of stitches and him being allowed to keep his X-Ray which he displayed as a 'trophy'! (Suprised the Poles didn't keep it for medical studies cos it must have revealed as much grey matter as that of an average moose). His mates think he's an all conquering hero. As for me I KNOW that he is an embarrassment to the town, a boor, an idiot and unfortunately a far too typical example of our youth. I may be accused of racism here but this dolloper is a prime example of white trailer trash.

[/b]

Not racist but a rather daft generalisation . This gentleman is a product of a society that has long ago lost any real values . He's probably had no real discipline in his life , no doubt the product of a broken home and the victim of an education system that has left people like him what I call "spiritually impoverished" . There are hundreds of thousands like him , black gang members , white trailor trash , call them what you like - their colour is irrelevant . They have all been betrayed by politicians who have followed extreme liberal policies for generations and have not the guts to admit that they were wrong all the way down the line . A disciplined education followed by a years national service and the gentleman in Krakow would not have felt the need to engage in an unusual form of window shopping - I'm sure of that .

At this moment I am watching the news coverage of the funeral of Jessie Jackson . He was betrayed as well .

Find them, and warn them if they do it again, they'll be put in hospital. And put them in hospital if carry on. It's the only language some understand. Such horrible people have no right to exist in my opinion.

Another sad example of our education system .... :unsure:

The most unbelievable event in Krakov that I heard about was some d1ckhead putting his head through a plate glass shop window for no reason. He'd tried one shop already but couldn't smash the first so he 'did' the next! Hospital visit ensued resulting in a forehead full of stitches and him being allowed to keep his X-Ray which he displayed as a 'trophy'!

Don't know the guy personally but I've heard a different story from a friend of his. Rather than any moronic act of self-aggrandizement, apparently he stumbled and fell through the window after drinking far too much. Which, especially given the price and availability of beer there, is quite an easy thing to do. We saw a number of people severely worse for wear after the game, and not only Rovers fans. It merely makes him a drunken fool, rather than a d1ckhead.

And how many people posting here aren't drunken fools? I bet you're off your face right now.

Not racist but a rather daft generalisation . This gentleman is a product of a society that has long ago lost any real values . He's probably had no real discipline in his life , no doubt the product of a broken home and the victim of an education system that has left people like him what I call "spiritually impoverished" . There are hundreds of thousands like him , black gang members , white trailor trash , call them what you like - their colour is irrelevant . They have all been betrayed by politicians who have followed extreme liberal policies for generations and have not the guts to admit that they were wrong all the way down the line . A disciplined education followed by a years national service and the gentleman in Krakow would not have felt the need to engage in an unusual form of window shopping - I'm sure of that .

At this moment I am watching the news coverage of the funeral of Jessie Jackson . He was betrayed as well .

Another sad example of our education system .... :unsure:

You make some valid points Phil. Although I think you've perhaps taken the wrong line in terms of the solution and cause. I don't blame liberalism alone- the poor (largely blacks) weren't exactly aided by the conservative agenda of flooding the ghettos with crack cocaine. In fact they were starting to become very disciplined, spiritually rich people in many ways before that. However, they have certainly been betrayed by politicians- of all kinds though, not simply liberals. Although I agree that national service would be a great way of disciplining the youth in this country, I'd have great objections to them having to go to war for any purpose other than strict self defence of this country. Not the 'pre-emptive' defence of raping another country and killing hundreds of thousands.

We need to write a book, how to go from discussions of football to one-sided political commentary in 4 posts or less.

If I anted to hear discussions of how to fix the morrally corrupt youth, I'd read ICBINF (or whatever its called), here I thought we'd be discussion the racism claim Benni made that will be "dealt with" by UEFA in the next day or so.

We need to write a book, how to go from discussions of football to one-sided political commentary in 4 posts or less.

If I anted to hear discussions of how to fix the morrally corrupt youth, I'd read ICBINF (or whatever its called), here I thought we'd be discussion the racism claim Benni made that will be "dealt with" by UEFA in the next day or so.

Conversely, if you don't want to hear discussions about it, don't read them :P

You make some valid points Phil. Although I think you've perhaps taken the wrong line in terms of the solution and cause. I don't blame liberalism alone- the poor (largely blacks) weren't exactly aided by the conservative agenda of flooding the ghettos with crack cocaine. In fact they were starting to become very disciplined, spiritually rich people in many ways before that. However, they have certainly been betrayed by politicians- of all kinds though, not simply liberals. Although I agree that national service would be a great way of disciplining the youth in this country, I'd have great objections to them having to go to war for any purpose other than strict self defence of this country. Not the 'pre-emptive' defence of raping another country and killing hundreds of thousands.

There's nothing here I disagree with - and my main criticism of the Conservatives (at least in the UK) is that are a factional party interested only in looking after their own . They talk about values of family and nation but don't make any serious attempt at imposing them .

As an aside , one thing I always notice is that the immigrant parents of lads like Jessie James (not Jackson as I wrote earlier !) , Stephen Lawrence and the Walker lad in Manchester all seem to have strong values - Christian values that they brought with them from their homelands . It appears , though , that these virtues get lost PDQ somewhere along the line within a generation or two. Christianity and the traditional family structure have been deemed a little old fashioned for the liberal elite for a few decades or so . Could be a con-incidence I suppose.....

Did you have to do National Service phil?

No ; it was abolished quite some time ago :rolleyes:

I was lucky enough to come from a stable background and go to a decent skool :unsure:

As for national service it would be a good idea for everyone - all classes , all backgrounds . That's how it used to be I think . Even girls should have their own version ...and by the conduct and appearance of a lot of them these days they need it more than the lads !! Criminals need to be punished according to their crime ....but I'd guess that crime and imprisonment levels would sink like a stone after a few years or so of Nat Service .

I am a little intrigued by the "conservative agenda of flooding the streets with crack cocaine". How does that work? And why?

Incidentally I might as well throw in that I have little time for BP's christian morality thing. Morality can exist quite outside of religion. But what I do agree is that people generally do not have enough of a conception of the concequences of their actions, partly because they do not have to live with the full extent of them. However, I don't think the church can solve that, or has the right to do so.

Personally I wouldn't put down liberals failure to lack of spirituality but rather a lack of focus. Still I wouldn't give up the tremendous liberalization of society over the last 50 years (break down of racism, sexual revolution, growth of non profit sector, greater equality between the sexes, scientific acceleration, freedom of movement, larger class mobility, greater world integration) for anything really.

While in many many ways modern UK life is rubbish, it is also an intensely beautiful place if compared to, say, Victorian Britain or Somalia today. Each person can live out their life in almost any way they please if they do it with determination, desire and self belief. Even those who get the thinnest end of society's stick have access to schools, benefits, action groups, charities, hospitals, jobs, a relative lack of predjudice. The sad thing about it is rather than seeing our society as one of incredible opportunity, as it undoubtably is, people rather see it as some kind of obscene burden.

Ask not what the country can do for you, but what you can do for your country. And all that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.