Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 0 Bolton 1

den

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can we not take pens?

Deserved all 3 points today! Awful to get nothing!

By the sounds of it we could have had 4pens and the ball may have crossed the line in the first half! Back to the drawing board with penalties i think!

I can't f'n believe this. Football can be hard to take sometimes, but this is just a f'n joke.

No resting time for us, Hughes should get them kicking penalties all day and night this week untill they drop. This is unacceptable.

Forget it, we will ever get 2 penalties in a game ever again.

McCarthy and Roberts got some serious explaining to do! :angry:

Calm down- Rovers played well and dominated for long periods. The two penalties were weak efforts though.

Missing two penalties is simpy not acceptable at this level. However, what I find even more shocking is the complete over reaction to the defeat on here - we've lost one game for gods sake !

I can't f'n believe this. Football can be hard to take sometimes, but this is just a f'n joke.

No resting time for us, Hughes should get them kicking penalties all day and night this week untill they drop. This is unacceptable.

Why the hell didnt Neill take the fuking pens? Just cos he missed vs Sheff U, he should still be the regular taker as he has a good record!! Why didnt they just wack them instead of all this placing ###### :angry: Thats 10 yrs since we have won at home to notlob in the prem, total farce.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.