BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea (carling Cup)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be strange for them to play in such an empty stadium but it looks as though all the superstars will be out.

You'd think that there would be plenty of bandwagon Billy's jumping on this one. We are playing the current league champions in a knockout game with loads of tickets available. If we were closer to London would they bring thousands? How many would Man U bring in the same situation? What about us? Is it me or do Rovers fans not really care about Chelsea. They are fast becoming the team of choice for fans over here.

gazsimm Today, 14:45 Post #81

Premier League

Group: Members

Member No.: 3988

I don't and I won't be there tonight

[/quote)

why u not going tonight do u live far way?

No not really (Wigan)

Just nowadays just don't have enough free cash to justify spending on Football - made the decision as per last season that I will not be attending the cup games regardless of price. - except the European ones.

On top of that - just had to fork out for decorators and new carpets at home and I am away this weekend.

Also need to save funds with XMAS coming up and the possibility of us progressing in Europe.

Is anybody else having problems with posting /replying to posts as it doesn't appear to be working... MODS??

Good man Capt. You've been good and explained to officer Gazsimm why you will not be attending. If only the rest of the board, or indeed the citizens of Lancashire would do the same.

Poor man Tchocky aka Daniel.

You forgot to help Capt quote multiple posts.

You are still an Admin chappy?

I'll not be attending as I can't fit in the 12,000 mile trip in between work tonight and tomorrow.

Edited by SouthAussieRover

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.