BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Ham United 2-1 Our beloved rovers

West Ham have been really struggling since the Argentines have arrived. Tevez has failed to score, Mascherano hasn't performed to the levels which he can and the team in general has been an absolute shambles. So que a performance of the season from the Hammers, Tevez to score his first goal and Mascherano to have an absolute blinder!

On current form we should be confident of winning. I'd really like to win at West Ham, as I don't like them very much, because they have a very high opinion of themselves. We have to make up for the three points that we lost on Sunday. Savage will be missed because he has been outstanding this season.

Rovers: 2 (Benni, Nonda)

West Ham: 0

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, Bryan !! :wstu: NOT !

Upton Park is historically a sad place for us. While we are rarely successful there, an abundance of goals is usually on offer. Hopefully, our new - found security in the back 4 will clamp down on the east enders and deny them the lifeline they desperately need. I love Tevez and Mascherano and they'll undoubtly come good--but not at the expense of our Rovers.

We need these away wins -- they make a huge difference at season's end.

C'mon Blues !!

Nice to see so many true Rovers fans posting. The ones that see the impending doom, just like myself. We will batter 'em and lose to a flukey goal or as a result of an outrageous decision. Feeling it in me water as I know many of you are.

Oh, it's also on the telly over here, which is the last nail in the coffin

Edited by USABlue

West Ham surely can't keep losing and I think Sunday will have knocked the stuffing out of us. Pair this with the fact our key man in midfield Robbie is suspended I think we are looking at a loss.

2-1 West Ham

Tevez getting at least one.

Wasn't a lucky victory either. Chesterfield played well and at one point in the second half were hammering the West Ham goal. Bad defending especially for the second goal.

However it only makes me even more nervous about sunday!

With the number of matches played recently, I'm worried about it going to extra time in the cup game tomorrow and more niggling injuries to worry about.

Maybe a few Hannibal Lecter nibbling impressions by our players would work if their marking gets a bit tight.

Wasn't a lucky victory either. Chesterfield played well and at one point in the second half were hammering the West Ham goal. Bad defending especially for the second goal.

However it only makes me even more nervous about sunday!

Me also. Pardew to be sacked in the morning and a new lease of life given to the team for Sunday. I hope I am wrong

West Ham and the media are already building this game up as a must win match for the Hammers. However, there's no doubt that they are low on confidence and I'm sure the crowd will be supportive at first but quick to turn if West Ham don't start well. If we can quieten the crowd and make a good start it's ours for the taking. Make a bad start and we're in big trouble.

2-1 Rovers.

Who will be more nervous, them or us !!??

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put these cockney flakes to the sword Hughsie & Co. !!!!!

We've put the European Hoodoo to bed, can we please put the Charity Basket Case Hoodoo in the same scratcher please?

On paper (As long as we don't have any penalties!) we should be doing this lot, especially now, We should go with 3 up front and go for the jugular!

Roberts, Nonda & McCarthy Up front ?

(Axe, please take care of Sheringham early doors, thank you)

PLEASE BE RUTHLESS FOR A CHANGE!

:rover:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.