BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Ham United 2-1 Our beloved rovers

With the number of matches played recently, I'm worried about it going to extra time in the cup game tomorrow and more niggling injuries to worry about.

As far as I heard there is no E/T only penalties if level at full time.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, they only way to ensure Rovers do not get beat is to place a bet on West Ham to win. This will ensure the draw, IE no financial gain personally and no three points for Rovers.

we really are a bunch of losers, arent we? :lol::P

p/s: glad i'm not the only one to do that! most recently i did it against liverpool (ten bucks on a pool win and bellamy to score first); it worked cos we got a draw.

No CAPT, extra time, then pens.

Indeed Bobski - thanks for that

i stand corrected - the games last night went into extra time so will be as was.

So what the hell was the fella on the radio last night going on about - doh!! :huh::wstu:

Edited by CAPT KAYOS

p/s: glad i'm not the only one to do that! most recently i did it against liverpool (ten bucks on a pool win and bellamy to score first); it worked cos we got a draw.

I had $10 on Rovers to win or draw. :P

Amazingly enough, I've found that betting has no influence over the result whatsoever. ;)

And unlike some on here, I never bet against us.

Which made the loss to Bolton all that more gut-wrenching. :(

Anybody hear cottee saying they should easily beat us on sunday as its an easier game than tonight!!!! :angry:

Tony Cascarino on "youre on sky sports" said Wham could beat us because "Blackburn aren't many places above Wham"

Hell fire, they are second from bottom with 5 points.

Tony Cascarino on "youre on sky sports" said Wham could beat us because "Blackburn aren't many places above Wham"

Hell fire, they are second from bottom with 5 points.

No no, he's right. We are a mere 9 places above them. Which is only just under half the league. And it's a crappy 7 point lead too. They've got 5 points in total, so they're clearly breathing down our necks. Pillock. Same goes for Cottee. I hope we smash them now (not that I didn't before), but unfortunately I can see it written in the stars also. I also think having a bet might be a good idea, as it will make me feel better later.

Not only did we get the draw, but Bellamy scored second instead! Fate hates you.

Rovers always get Wham's season up and running when they go to Upton Park. Don't see this time being any different. In the Championship season with 4 games left and them in a relegation fight - lost 2-0. In their relegation season endof Jauary we gave them their first home win!! Last season got them off to aflying start 3-1 and then into R5 of the FA Cup. Sunday has got a battering 0-3 written all over it.

Oh Corks!

This is horrible

Rovers v West Hamster.

oldest first:

93-94 home lost 0-2 away won 2-1

now read them and weep..........

94-95 home win 4-2 away lost 0-2

95-96 home win 4-2 away draw 1-1

96-97 home win 2-1 away lost 1-2

97-98 home win 3-0 away lost 1-2

98-99 home win 3-0 away lost 0-2

01-02 home win 7-1 away lost 0-2

02-03 home draw 2-2 away lost 1-2

05-06 home win 3-2 away lost 1-3

Can anyone see a pattern emerging here?

Interesting, I wasn't aware of that. Will the injury to MGP influence this?

It could do- according to Radio Lancs this morning the injury to both MGP and Nonda are not as serious as first feared. MGP should be fit foe Sunday.

Can see West Ham beating us but i hope im wrong.

I think that its important we get something from the game

It's vitally important. If we lose this that will be 3 losses in a row with games in the league against Villa, Spurs and utd to come. Those 3 are probably aside from Chelsea, Bolton and Arsenal the 3 teams you wouldn't want to face right now...so Sunday really is a huge game.

Oh Corks!

This is horrible

Rovers v West Hamster.

oldest first:

93-94 home lost 0-2 away won 2-1

now read them and weep..........

94-95 home win 4-2 away lost 0-2

95-96 home win 4-2 away draw 1-1

96-97 home win 2-1 away lost 1-2

97-98 home win 3-0 away lost 1-2

98-99 home win 3-0 away lost 0-2

01-02 home win 7-1 away lost 0-2

02-03 home draw 2-2 away lost 1-2

05-06 home win 3-2 away lost 1-3

Can anyone see a pattern emerging here?

I've missed one away game out of that lot, can you guess which one it is?

Col, you also missed away cup games which we drew, drew and lost in recent years!

Not only did we get the draw, but Bellamy scored second instead! Fate hates you.

If you can't beat the structure, make the best out of it; i'm gonna buy us a win with 20 bucks - 10 on west ham to win, 10 on a draw. Since fate hates me, surely the only other possible outcome will occur!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.