BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Ham United 2-1 Our beloved rovers

If you can't beat the structure, make the best out of it; i'm gonna buy us a win with 20 bucks - 10 on west ham to win, 10 on a draw. Since fate hates me, surely the only other possible outcome will occur!

I reckon you'd be happier with a win and losing 20 quid than drawing, getting a mere point, and the lowest cash return (I'm assuming the odds for a draw aren't as good as for a WH win). So a draw it shall be.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bingo :( If anyone wants to arrange for me not to get from the Crawley area into London on Sunday then I won't complain.

Transport for London and the rail operators do a fantastic job of making travel to / in London on Sundays something of a joke.

I'd read this before travelling.

If anyone isn't rushing home and fancies some decent music after the game, we're going here. :D:)

Well I am taking the fact I won my first ever game in FM07 against WHU 2-4 as a good sign. I dont think it will be that score though. Ill go for a 0-1 win. Zurab scoring off a corner.

Edited by Moppy

because we are miles better than west ham!

we couldn't be playing them at a better time, all the media saying this and that is a rallying call, it's still the same team.

i'd be gutted if we didn't get the 3 points on sunday.

some fans have no belief and faith and would rather save face and predict a loss to cushion the blow if it happens, anyone heard of PMA!!!

and obviously not been following Rovers for any decent length of time

Rule 1 for Blackburn Rovers - Never ever expect Rovers to win an "easy" game

Rule 2 - A striker on a goal drought or a club in crises will always beat rovers - it doesnt matter what run we're on, how we're playing or anything - we'll cock it up

Rule 3 - Never Ever Ever Ever Ever overlook the fact that if possible Rovers will cock it up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.