BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Ham United 2-1 Our beloved rovers

Last post of the week (Promise :lol: )

FAO MH's & Co. From All Rovers Supporters & Followers:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Paste West Ham, put them to the sword, put another Rovers Myth to bed, Get Smug Pardew the Sack, Therefore releasing the 2 Argies, releasing West Ham from their Woes, letting us all get on with our lives (with 3 Points) & Gain some more Admirers on telly!

Your co operation in this matter would be gratefully received.

Thanks

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!!!

:rover:

Edited by daveoftherovers

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said before and it has happened many times. Rovers team will turn up expecting to win just for being there, let themselves and the fans down in front of tv audience and lose soundly after allowing the Hammers to run rampant all over them.

However.....

I am willing to be proven wrong :ph34r:

Hopefully Mark will have read the stats and leave the lads under no illusion as to what is expected of them.

because we are miles better than west ham!

we couldn't be playing them at a better time, all the media saying this and that is a rallying call, it's still the same team.

i'd be gutted if we didn't get the 3 points on sunday.

some fans have no belief and faith and would rather save face and predict a loss to cushion the blow if it happens, anyone heard of PMA!!!

No but I've heard of PMT, though I can't see how that would help! :rolleyes:

Well seeing as my prediction that the Chesterfield game would be their turning point for the season ...looks like I have to think again.

Was their defeat at Saltergate of benefit for us or could it be the last thing we needed?

3 games on the trot with no goals scored for us - doesn't bode well if it happens and two defeats in a row at home doesn't either.

So do I go with what my head thinks and our record history down there - or do I go with my wish and hope

Form would predict a banker away win - but this is Rovers and we all know the scenario...... and whenever I normally predict a win we get beat

AAaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh..... Claret and Poo , its on telly , Wham bars on a losing streak, could we be on the beginning of a similar situation, Spammers in turmoil , corned beefers arriving appears to have upset the camp, historically probably the worst away ground for us to get a result , bubble blowers record has to end sometime.

Oh bugger it ... 2 v 2

Savage is a massive loss, while Nonda is dissapointing rather than desperate.

My team:

McCarthy         Roberts

Peter     Tugay         Mokoena       Bentley

Neill       Ooijer       Zurab      Emerton

Freidal

Subs:  Brown, Henchoz, MGP, Gallagher, Jeffers

We DESPERATELY need to purchase a proper central midfielder. We cannot get through a season with only three, especially when one has a long term injury, one is prone to picking up nearly a yeallow a game, and one who is 36 years old!

Mokena in the centre is just about adequate but nothing more than that. And if either him or TYugay get injured we are really in the poo.

Edited by joey_big_nose

I can't decide on the result West Ham in the doldrums, no premiership goal for a light year, Tevez and Ashton both crocked, Pardew drowning slowly and the Spirites beat them.

Agaisnt that Wham are our bogey away team and I recall no home win all season when they went down until the charitible organisation known as Rovers rolled into town - therest is history.

Off the fence then - Sparky must motivate them for this game 0 - 3 to the blues and a brown envelope for Pardew with a P45 inside.

Has anybody got a spare seat in their car/mini-bus for the game tommorrow going from the Blackburn/Bolton area? Mate has just let me down and i have a ticket for the game. Would be willing to pay a substantial amount towards the fuel costs and a half time pie :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.