BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ticket Office Telephone Bookings

ace

RE: I blame the IT people (most things are their fault anyway)

:wstu:

Complete & Utter Dangly Bits! :angry:

I bet the system & users (yes you still have them, even with all your technology) are being asked to do many things that it wasn't actually designed or specified for, easy fix though, but then again, someone would have to make a decision and put their head on the block & we don't want that do we, better to just make throw away & un constructive comments, much easier.

Easy get out clause for flakes IMO, especially ones that never RTFM.

I think the club are doing a cracking job with these incentives, nothing wrong with setting the agenda & taking the initiative, yes you get issues, but better to lead than follow surely !

(Baaaaaaaaah)

:rover:

No kids around me.

Den , Did you wash & brush your teeth before the game though??? :lol:

Edited by daveoftherovers

RE: I blame the IT people (most things are their fault anyway)

:wstu:

Complete & Utter Dangly Bits! :angry:

:lol:

Deary me, and it wasnt even aimed at you.

It was a joke given the professional positions held by SteB and Glenn (who I am friendly with in person!)

No offence meant1 :)

My ticket, along with the tickets for the two European matches had been lost in the post and, because of the long queue on the 'phone I had to go to the ground to get my replacement on the day.

I asked the nice lady in the ticket office if I would have to repeat the operation twice more for the European matches. Well eventually she took pity on me and gave me the number of her direct line without going through the normal procedure.

No more long calls for me and no way am I disclosing the number to anyone else. :P

Edited by Al

No kids around me.

You mean you haven't started bringing your grandson to Rovers yet? Get 'em young I say! ;)

There was one next to me, didn't stop chattering for the whole game, most disconcerting! Much as I love kids, having brought up four and with 5 grandchildren I do appreciate my usual adult zone!

So was it just me that on hearing "Your position in the queue is 14" thought "blimey, that's never happened to me before, we must be doing well: 14 other people want tickets"?

Normally the season ticket holders have their tickets sorted in August, there's 2 blokes and a stray dog at the away games and the Rovers Ticket office is quieter than the STD clinic in a nunnery.

It's the price of success I suppose :D

Simon :brfc:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.