BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Benni Mccarthy - Gone

From the article we see that Benni is very careful in his use of words. Reading between the lines I think he is desperate for a move to Chelsea. I'm afraid this is just the start of something that might turn very ugly....

One more thing, the way he calls West Ham a great team in the Premier League and with great history... :blink:

I REALLY hope West Ham get sent back down. He obviously thinks he will get 90k a week there which is why he mentions them. If it was a footballing decision he wouldn't go because of Curbishley (Bent turning him down after having played for him despite being offered 70k a week says it all. It was Tevez, not Curbishley who kept them up.)

They even offered 18mil and 90,000K a week for Andy Johnson!!! HA HA HA HA HA.

If Benni goes it's gotta be for what they offered for Bent.

:rover: lost for words on this subject.benedict has played for us for 1 season,been to most premiership grounds with us and wants to play for a bigger team.i think his head has been turned,either by his agent or somebody else.he is obviously very ambitous,wants to play for a big team or earn megga bucks,can we blame him?he was born in south africa,treated like vermin and now he has escaped to europe he wants the best for himself and family.the guy is a mercenary,he has used us as a stepping stone,and i for one can,t blame him.the gulf between players and supporters is getting bigger and bigger,how many off our 1st team squad give a dot about rovers or blackburn? :brfc:

I'm sick to death about him gobbing off about how he'd like to play for Chelsea.

I don't care how carefully he phrases it, it's disrespectful to the club.

Totally agree.

Granted he did say along the lines of when he signed for us that he'd use us as a stepping stone to a bigger club. But the way he's gone about mouthing off to anyone and their dog (although he did do the same at Porto so it's kind of expected), is highly disrespectful to anyone involved with Rovers. :angry: Although on the clip I saw on SSN, it did seem as though someone may have told him to tone it down a bit. Hopefully when pre-season comes around Hughes will have stern words with him and lay down the law.

Not too fussed if he does leave, as I'm sure he'd go for a hefty fee, especially if WHammers are interested and keep throwing their wallet around at anything, which would mean Hughes could have plenty of cash to get a decent replacement or two.

Agreed,West Ham are rapidly becoming very useful to any selling club. They declare their interest at some vastly overinflated fee - the player decides he doesn't want to go there and the selling club can then say that is the market value for their player.

Darren Bent as case in point.

I cannot believe he has credited the West Ham interest also.

To me that shows a complete disrespect to our club, team, Hughes and all the fans!

Set up the bidding war. If they are willing to pay £17 million for Bent then id say given his age £15 million will cover it!

I dont want a player in that squad that isnt committed to us.

Eff off Benni. We don't need you. If you go to West Ham it'll prove what a fool you are.

Sick of these one season wonders. I don't want Taffy Chav back, and if someone wants this tosser pay the going price-£12m+ No-one is bigger than Blackburn Rovers Football Club, and no-one is irreplacable.

Just seen the interview on SSN this dinnertime. All footballers are mercenaries or at least most of them and I can't blame anyone for wanting to better themself or earn more money. Benni isn't a mercenary , however, he is a whore. He may as well be sitting in a window in the red light district of Amsterdam. He couldn't advertise himself any more than that. Gone right down in my estimation. Deplorable. And I hope the door does whack you on the way out. :brfc:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.