BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Aston Villa V Rovers

Ricky

Quick question, surely if one of our players handled the ball in our own penalty area and intentionally obstructed the ball. Its a red card... See, this is the thing i dont get nowadays... I dont think even the referies know the rules... :(

I mean if games are going to be decided by poor decisions like this then why dont they start our games giving the oposition a 1 goal head start?!

Edited by Rover The Moon

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gray, under presure plays a three yard pass back to Zurab on the edge of the box and who is already under pressure from Angel.

Zurab promptly panics, Angel takes the ball from him and smacks it in the net.

Edited by AggyBlue

it's scary just how dependant on a player we become. When Nelsen was in the team our defence was far from rock-solid but still quite firm, and the rest of the team could confidentally build up from that. Now we just seem unsure of ourselves and bend over to any team that really puts us under pressure.

Quick question, surely if one of our players handled the ball in our own penalty area and intentionally obstructed the ball. Its a red card... See, this is the thing i dont get nowadays... I dont think even the referies know the rules... :(

I mean if games are going to be decided by poor decisions like this then why dont they start our games giving the oposition a 1 goal head start?!

You clearly dont understand the LAWS either.

You clearly havnt seen it krislu.

Never a penalty in a million years.

Stu your obviously not satisfied unless your correcting someone all the time are you?? Sad really... :tu:

Prediction: Mark Hughes at the end of the match will say we played well, however the penalty changed the whole match, if that had not have happened who knows how the game would have progressed...

Simple fact is, were lacking in at least 2 defenders and 1 solid midfielder and they need to be purchased ASAP...

Edited by Rover The Moon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.