SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Midfielder For Trial.

den

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather take a chance on Eastwood. Taking the goal out of the match last night I thought he looked impressive, quick feet and pace. Very impressive scoring record. He's managed 10 goals (I think) for the team currently bottom of the Championship. I know it's a big step up but he certainly seems to have the quality to make it.

I'd rather take a chance on Eastwood. Taking the goal out of the match last night I thought he looked impressive, quick feet and pace. Very impressive scoring record. He's managed 10 goals (I think) for the team currently bottom of the Championship. I know it's a big step up but he certainly seems to have the quality to make it.

i remember i and a few others on the board wanted to sign him back in the summer.

he is a good, young prospect but being realistic maybe it would of been to much of a gamble with our limited transfer funds back then.

with his goal and performance against manky lastnight, it would of put his transfer fee up a few bucks!!!

I can't believe the prices some of the championship teams are getting for players. McSheffrey was about 4m, Jermoe Thomas also went for quite a good fee. To be honest if we were looking at about £1.5 -£2m for Eastwood then fair enough, anything more is too much of a risk.

Indeed, our finances are tight, and it's only spoons like Boro and the barcodes that can chuck £3-4m at a player and take such a risk.

i think the board have learned not to splash stupid money players now like we use to, here a couple of players that come to my mind

Davies 7mil plus

Grabbi 6mil plus

Ward 4mil plus

Blake 4mil plus

Dailly 5mil plus

we really have wasted a lot of money on sh--

i think the board have learned not to splash stupid money players now like we use to, here a couple of players that come to my mind

Davies 7mil plus

Grabbi 6mil plus

Ward 4mil plus

Blake 4mil plus

Dailly 5mil plus

we really have wasted a lot of money on sh--

that adds up to around 25 million!!! shocking when you think what you could do with that amount of money now!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.