SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 0-1 United

vyeo

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, i didnt know 'scum' would give people so much grief. I do apologise if it seriously put some off.

Don't worry about it, just old miseries like me, Jan and so on.

I meant generally, not particulary your preview V. But the thread title is a little unambiguous.

We will be on the end of a pasting here !! and so will Gray if selected looking forward to the first rooney/gray tackle.

Utd will be exacting revenge on our double last season !

Scum term should be left for those nasty inbreds further down the M65. I for one (but don't hang me) would much prefer Utd to win the title over the rent boys.

Interesting preview, but I think that the constant use of the term Scum when referring to United is not doing this board any favours. Just my opinion.

I thought swearing was totally banned from the board Ozz :o

I cannot think of a better term to describe that lot, but its my personal opinion :rolleyes:

With a decreasing number of supporters and revenue, it is possible that one day, this small, unpopular faction may be indeed be banished; but they say fortune favours the brave, and this is not the day. This day, WE FIGHT.

I like that. I like that a lot. Pin that up somewhere someone. Nice one vyeo.

Rovers 2 Manchester United Esq 1. No idea how.

:rolleyes:

Interesting preview, but I think that the constant use of the term Scum when referring to United is not doing this board any favours. Just my opinion.

Are we allowed to refer to Scumchester's manager as Sir Alex Ferguscum ? Or will that offend your sensitivities :rolleyes:

They're currently being trounced 1-0 by the bottom team in the Championship (Southend) with half an hour to go.

Normally I'd find such a thing quite amusing, but on this occasion it's scaring me. If they do go on and lose this one, we're doomed on Saturday. Doomed.

Nothing would make me happier than handing out a beating to the team who are still the most hateful in the league.

I'm not confident though. We'll be very accomodating and give them a couple of goals they don't even deserve.

A maddening 2-0 loss I'm afraid.

Any chance of Emerton being back for this one?

I reckon Hughes might bring back Matteo for Gray for this one and i can see Neil being our holding midfielder with the axe moving out (hopefully back to South Afica)

Edited by gazsimm

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.