BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 0-1 United

vyeo

As with many others on here I am worried about this one.

Can't see us winning but a gutsy performance may well see us play a little better.

Will be interesting to see if Bert will be fit - Sparky may chose to play him in midfield and push BENTLEY into the center.

Would prefer Jeffers and Gallagher to start ahead of Nonda and Mokoena as they are more attack minded IM

Will we score ... hmmm

Will we shoot ... hmmmm

Will Ferdinand be on our side ... (again :P ) hmmmmmmmm

Sadly another defeat 1 - 3 :(

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have Cardiff played Leeds away yet?

yeah i think i remember a bust up there with peter ribsdale getting some bad treatment, the now cardiff chairman.

Is Savage back tomorrow? Its vital for us if he is.

still out for at least a few more weeks, is on soccer am tomorrow morning with lovejoy and co.

Your maths is poor W, 16,000+8,000=24,000.

I see what you mean Ozz I blame that muppet Mr Hunt for my demise in the arithmetic area of my limited education :)

I was banking on Rovers normal 16000 supporters +

8000 scum sucking mancscumsters +

3000 wavering Rovers supporters with their manure supporting children +

a quantity of manure fans who always manage to breach our security and fill up all the seats in the JW Upper

I believe that Rovers will have quite an infiltration of scum tomorrow evening based on what I have learned today, I know that we are taking 12 "guests" who claim tobe Rovers fans from Horwich, the lsit includes the muppet who used to be andy Mcdonald in Corry, now then remind me, but last year when I took him to the semi final 1st leg, he spoke with a highly squeaky scummy mank voice ;)

It's that old favourite..........................................................

Mike Riley :huh:

Penalty for them then and a couple of shouts for us turned down, Utd also score from a free kick that should never have been. Sounds about right for Riley.

Penalty for them then and a couple of shouts for us turned down, Utd also score from a free kick that should never have been. Sounds about right for Riley.

You forgot to add that the winner for Mancs will be scored in the 5th minute of the 4mins added on to the 2nd half. :ph34r:

Id like to see Gally start, The axe benched, Gray benched, World povety to be solved and RTM to stop posting garage. 4 out of 5 are do-able.

Mokoena has to play, it's pretty much a given. We have no midfielders that can play the holding role and are fit apart from him. Some have suggested Neill could stepin, and he is available as Emerton will take his RB slot, but frankly I cannot see Hughes putting a player with little or no experience in midfield there against the league leaders. We have to switch to 451 mainly becuase in that formation Mokoena plays excellently and we become solid.

My team:

McCarthy

Pedersen                                      Bentley
                Tugay           Gallagher
                        Mokoena

Neill       Zurab         Ooijer     Emerton

Freidal

Subs: Brown, Henchoz, Peter, Nonda, Jeffers

By all means haul MGP off for Peter if he doesn't perform, and bring on Nonda in the last 30 minutes, but honestly we have to play 451 today. Otherwise I really fear for the result, and thats from one of the more optimistic posters on this board.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.