BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] And The Beeb Says We Want Beckham.....

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what player past or present does he remind you of ?

Not sure, but he has Tugayesque qualities - great with the ball, good passing and dribling - and scores a lot of goals too. More attacking minded midfielder than Tugay, if I was to name a player with similar qualities (or the other way around, tbh) it would be someone from the same area I guess - he's what they call a 'cultured midfielder', with decent work ethics aswell.

We're also being linked with a 22 year old Czech midfielder, who is wanted by Bayern Münich, HSV, Rosenborg (pick the odd one out ;) ) and Everton amongst others. He's supposed to be valued around three million Euros, which I am sure some of the Amsterdam travellers on here can change to £.. about £2,2m?

Tomas Sivak, I believe his name is, link is on skysports.

We're also being linked with a 22 year old Czech midfielder, who is wanted by Bayern Münich, HSV, Rosenborg (pick the odd one out ;) ) and Everton amongst others. He's supposed to be valued around three million Euros, which I am sure some of the Amsterdam travellers on here can change to £.. about £2,2m?

Tomas Sivak, I believe his name is, link is on skysports.

£2.023 mill, apparently.

Don't see anything wrong with what he's saying..

:wstu:

In my opinion there are certain elements of this board that gets on players backs and no matter what the player does/doesn't do he gets slated for it.

It seems that it has been descided in advance that whatever that player happens to say or do its bad.

I'm not trying to take a dig at anybody, but that is the impression I've gotten on these boards the last few years.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I dont understand why everyone is attacking Pederson either, he's only halfway through his career, has plenty to learn and play. Also considering he has only had 2 - 3 years in top flight, i think he has done pretty damn well!

If your going to have a go, pick out some of our more experienced players who have been in top flight and are meant to be reaching the peak of there careers, Gray (excluding his last match) and Benni so far this season for example... Also Roberts before he got his injury has been poor.

Its now clear that Nonda shouldnt be given a perminant move here and we need a new YOUNG striker...

I would like to see Beckham at Rovers though, who better to teach Bentley and Gamst how to be one of the best midfielders in the league then Beckham... We can always hope!!

Wakefielrawks has a major obsession with Pedersen. Sure he has played poorly, and arguably should be dropped, but Rawks appears to get some satisfaction in constantly abusing him. Not sure what the point of it is.

Yes major satisfaction in a player not performing to their potential and taking up a valuable place in the team, when other fringe players could get a chance to prove themselves.

If you think Im knocking Pedersen you should take a look at other teams forums. The current Arsenal forum have got Henry down as past it and needs stripping of the captaincy!

http://www.arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2

I think us Rovers fans are VERY patient with some of the players underperforming, if Morten was at spurs or newcastle the fans would be on his back after one poor game.

Yes major satisfaction in a player not performing to their potential and taking up a valuable place in the team, when other fringe players could get a chance to prove themselves.

If you think Im knocking Pedersen you should take a look at other teams forums. The current Arsenal forum have got Henry down as past it and needs stripping of the captaincy!

http://www.arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2

I think us Rovers fans are VERY patient with some of the players underperforming, if Morten was at spurs or newcastle the fans would be on his back after one poor game.

I think the weakest link is Benni and Nonda atm... it has to be said...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.