SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] It's Gally Time

ABBEY

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye just seen hias goal ..I AGREE THE LADS SHYITE AND NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO WEAR THE ROVERS SHIRT.. :rolleyes:

Ahem...... Whilst I did not include shooting I actaully did give his highest marks for 1st touch, dribbling and vision all of which were employed in his goal so thats OK then innit?

As for the goal it was an excellent finish without boubt but one swallow does not a summer make. There are still too many weaknesses in his overall game.

Some words from Hughes yesterday about Gally............

"Gally is probably one of the most technical players that we have, but at times he needs to be more forceful in his game.

"But when his touch is good and true then he can affect the game in a positive way and that is exactly what he did."

I've always liked Gallagher but recently he has looked far too lightweight and low on confidence when travelling with the ball.

I'm totally 50 / 50 over him; he shows flashes of real quality but then doesn't seem to have the ability to enforce himself on a game, which I guess is what Hughes is getting at.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.