BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tugay Appreciation Society

Nayef

IPB Image

here is a pic of me and Tugay in Garmisch this summer! he signed the shirt before the game, and just before the 2nd half was about to start I asked for a picture with him and the shirt and then he took another look at the shirt. as you can see on the picture he was very pleased with LEGEND beneath his name :D

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P

Hopefully have a mock up by the next home match Gav, as long as I locate a suitable image - if not Ill wear my Garner one, in the same style.....

Anyone interested in this may wish to PM me with an email address.

Edited by stuwilky

• 2 weeks later...

Found

on YouTube, from the warmup before the Newcastle game.

that was top, a mate of mine is a city fan said it was worth going the other week just to see him playing. we all know its a shame he won't be around long, i reckon the fans should get together and do something special for him when he leaves. Maybe an illegal firework display in the blackburn end, or maybe something less crazy.

that was top, a mate of mine is a city fan said it was worth going the other week just to see him playing. we all know its a shame he won't be around long, i reckon the fans should get together and do something special for him when he leaves. Maybe an illegal firework display in the blackburn end, or maybe something less crazy.

Be nice if Rovers retired his shirt number, but I doubt that would happen.

Found

on YouTube, from the warmup before the Newcastle game.

[/quote

Thanks for that. Also on Youtube there is a 6.16 minute video of Tugay done by a Turkish fan.Cant seem to get the link so perhaps some Techno could provide the link for the many tugay supporters.It shows him playing for Rovers,Rangers,Turkey and his turkish teams.Awesome watching.Catchy sound track also.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.