BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Man United Sign Larsson

Ricky

When we tried to sign him he said it was too cold in Lancashire.

I'm pretty sure he never said that. Do you have any evidence or a link? Why would a Swede who had spent years in Glasgow and was also looking to return to Sweden before the end of his career ever say it would be too cold in Lancashire?

Edited by FourLaneBlue

When we tried to sign him he said it was too cold in Lancashire.

There's a thing called the urban heat island effecct with cities potentially being a few degrees celsius higher in temperature than outlying areas. Even the laws of ohysics are against us ;)

There's a thing called the urban heat island effecct with cities potentially being a few degrees celsius higher in temperature than outlying areas. Even the laws of physics are against us ;)

Sorry! Don't known what I did there!

I'm pretty sure he never said that. Do you have any evidence or a link?

It was in the LET, when he left Celtic he was looking for a move and turned us down because of the climate. Don't blame him, it's alot hotter in barca.

Why? It's not like they haven't got the cash or ability to bring someone else in.

on the other hand it proves without doubt that the American takeover and influx of debt on the club has taken far more than any of their fans could have imagined.

A different view would be this.....Torres was being touted as a 21million pound signing in January and instead they get a freebie :o

:tu:

Fair enough, it just seems surprising to use that excuse instead of ten others as to why to join Barca instead of us.

Was he actually quoted as saying that or was it just some crappy excuse from Souness?

The latter

I swear you use the thread search for anything containing 'Souness' Jan. He's not interested in having a night in with you Jan, just let it go.

Look

He asked a question, I answered it. Factually and accurately. Henrik Larsson never spoke about Blackburn Rovers.

http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article...1136531,00.html

Don't think you're being clever- you aren't.

Edited by Jan

Wasn't trying to be clever Vinjay MK2, just cheeky. You are so brave hurling insults over the internet. I tire of your petty insults, and constant sniping of Souness. Do you EVER say anything that isn't related to our former manager?

Anyway to go back to the topic, this was very surprising to me. I'm guessing Ferguson could be saving all the money for Hargreaves, or doesn't have much money in the first place.

Edited by Billy Castell

Wasn't trying to be clever Vinjay MK2, just cheeky. You are so brave hurling insults over the internet. I tire of your petty insults, and constant sniping of Souness. Do you EVER say anything that isn't related to our former manager?

Although I don't have to justify myself to the likes of you, out of the last 10 posts I made, 7 had nothing to do with Souness (all being about Feyenoord- because, hey, I was there!).

Hahaha, you actually reported each other? Come on guys, get a life! :D

Really shocked about this Larsson news. I reckon he'll be a hit at United, which is a shame. I guess now it makes a bit more sense that Ferguson is willing to let Smith out on loan.

Edited by tcj_jones

Although I don't have to justify myself to the likes of you, out of the last 10 posts I made, 7 had nothing to do with Souness (all being about Feyenoord- because, hey, I was there!).

So, you are saying that 30% of your last posts have been about a man who hasn't been employed by Rovers in several years?

On the other hand, I hope he bags zero goals and United finish potless again.

Normally Matt I would agree with that.

But I never, never thought I would say this. But I would prefer United to win the league. Not because I have any affection for them, but because my hatred and contempt for Chelsea is even greater.

Obvious to a blind man on a galloping horse that MU need cover for Saha if they are serious about a title bid. The celtic game proved as much.

All they need now to displace Chelsea is a midfield playmaker of real quality and experience to press Carrick for his shirt. Especially one thats local and coming to the end of his contract at his present club and to date has not been offered a new one would be perfect for em. :unsure:

Edited by thenodrog

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.