Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Charlton V Blackburn

Eddie

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some team news:

Henchoz has picked up a knock and might miss the game, Zurab is still out.

Charlton have JFH back, Jerome Thomas and Diawara are back as well. They are expected to return to a 4-4-2, I would think that means that JFH will play up front alongside Bent.

Some team news:

Henchoz has picked up a knock and might miss the game, Zurab is still out.

Charlton have JFH back, Jerome Thomas and Diawara are back as well. They are expected to return to a 4-4-2, I would think that means that JFH will play up front alongside Bent.

Hmmm.... If Henchz doesn't make it I reckon the team will be:

---------Nonda-----McCarthy

Peter Savage Tugay Bentley

--Gray Ooijer Neill Emerton

----------------Freidal

Although MH has persisted with MGP through thick and thin perhaps today represents a fine opportunity to give Peter a start. I just have a feeling he might do it.

It is absolutely vital we score first - if they score first their confidence will come back. On paper their squad isn't that bad - but confidence is a fragile thing. Benni to score first to see us to an eventual 3-1 win (I hope) :)

You say that, but they scored first against Sheffield United and still lost.

This is a huge challenge now- Charlton welcome three players back from injury and a look at the table this morning tells us all we need to know about Les Read's team talks.

- Charlton's most important game this decade etc etc.

Rovers with 6 out through injury. Even so a line-up of Friedel, Emerton, Ooijer, Neill, Gray, Bentley, Tugay, Savage, MGP, McCarthy, Nonda; subs Brown, Todd, Gally, Peter, Mokoena doesn't look too bad. Derbyshire and McEveley still don't make the bench.

with nelsen, zurab and henchoz all out, what do you think the odds are on a andy todd recall?

tugay returning from susspension should see him return to the starting line up, pushing bentley to the right and droping emerton back into fullback.

neill and ooijer should be the centre backs tonight but you never know.

You're young right?

Anyway I guess that we'll at least take more supporters than Fulham brought here on the basis that not many southerners work in Blackburn do they?

That's good point that, you would think all the London clubs must get better away attendance than pretty much any other clubs in the country due to exiles.

Would be very nice to grab the full 3 points, nevermind nice,

downright important. I think Rovers will make a late claim for the

full points.

Rovers 2 - Addicks 1

Benny 25'- who cares?

Brad 88' (sound familiar?)

C'mon Rovers, we need to make this game in-hand

count for 3 & jump to 12th.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.