BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn 1- 3 Newcastle

ihtd

No it is not. This phrase is being thrown around all the time now, it's just becoming a meaningless cliché. If we lose against Newcastle it is not the end of our season, nor will it define it. A win will help a lot, undoubtedly, but it is not a 'must win'.

For us fan's sanity it is a must win game. Other than that you are right and brace yourself lads and lassies cos we are going to lose the game, I feel it in me water, it smacks of Roveritis.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its plain and simple - if we can't score against a defence like this then we know for sure we have got problems.

Its about time we had a rout or at least bagged more than 1 or 2 goals.

ROVERS 5 V 2 The overhyped alcoholic 'where was when you where still sheite' shopping bags

Mmm

Anyone looked at the league table

Rovers: played 15 won 4 drawn 4 lost 7 goal diff -5 points 16

Barcodes: exactly the same

I'll go for a draw.

Edited by colin

No Jeffers, Zurab or Emerton.

So it's Help Me Nonda with Benni and the Jets up front, Oujia and Hedgehog at the back, Lucas and punchbag at FB, the two girls on the wings with God and Headless in the middle.

3-0 to the Grovers.

:lol: quality description there ozziejones buddy :lol:

made my friday afternoon !!

Absolutely vital match, and I feel we are going to slip up, for some reason, Newcastle, just like Everton, always do well at Ewood. I hope we can win, but I have this feeling this will going to be VERY hard. GO ROVERS, keep the faith.

2-1. Pedersen on Fire.

once again we are an enigma in the ranks

while a victory will be crucial to bring us momentum going into the festive period,

it's really hard what to make of the squad because of the injury sitution

I'd like to say this match should be a victory, but I won't.

my reaction would like to say that the barcodes sans Souey seem to have our number, but that's not correct either.

So I'll hold for middle ground on a very nervy 0-0 draw to both sides

a nice 2-1 victory the following week against upstart Reading will suit me much better

For the first time in a long while I am seriously considering not going on Saturday, despite having a season ticket. I have 15,000 words to hand in on Monday and it's a four hour round trip for me, time is valuable. I feel rather guilty even considering not going. However,...

...Rovers are well and truely annoying me at the moment. I can't think about them right now without getting angry and frustrated. I think many players are merely going through the motions. I also don't think Hughes is giving them the rollocking they deserve, when right now that's exactly what they need. God knows if I had been in the dressing room after the Charlton!!! I am hoping Hughes cool exterior when dealing with th media is not mirrored in his after match team talks of late.

Drop Pedersen, Tell Nonda to be more aggressive and run after everything (Show him a Kuqi video, for gods sake, you never thought you here that did you?!!). Tell Bentley if he pulls out another challenge he can go play with the U-17's where they will be nicer tio him.

I miss Kuqi, his presence was important to us, now especailly away from home we are anonymous up front.

I hold no hope for Saturday, our only chance may be that Newcastle have been equally poor this season. I never thought I'd get to write such a post under the Hughes reign.

Not happy at present! :angry:

There is nothing reational about this comment but I feel pretty certain we will take our first home three points off the barcodes since we did them 5-2 in 2002.

A certain Tiny Taylor was the goal scoring revelation that day- Ooijer and Henchoz on the scoresheet tomorrow?

Souness' preview

Edited by philipl

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.