BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bayer Leverkeusen

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a flight for £50 but unfortunately it means that I get there late on Monday and come back on Friday. They don't fly on Tuesdays.

I'm thinking it might be worth heading over on Monday and dossing in a hostel for the first night before checking into a hotel.

Hi Ricky,

I think I may have texted you last night but cannot remember, I was celebrating the Rovers victory in some style.

Scotty has booked a trip room for me, him and yourself. Tuesday to Friday and I think he said it cost €111 each for the three nights.

Hi Ricky,

I think I may have texted you last night but cannot remember, I was celebrating the Rovers victory in some style.

Scotty has booked a trip room for me, him and yourself. Tuesday to Friday and I think he said it cost €111 each for the three nights.

Christ...

..can you remember who we are playing and where the match is?

:brfc:B)

Christ...

..can you remember who we are playing and where the match is?

:brfc:B)

Its weird what drinking makes you forget.

Backed blackburn to win 2-1 yesterday at 11/1. Got in at about half four this morning and decided to put all my winnings on England to win the cricket. It seemed like a decent idea at the time.

I also had a text message from my mate who is a dj at a bar and apparanltly I arrive in there at midnight ordered a two double vodka redbulls and a pint glass. Poured it all into the pint glass, basically necked it and started singing David David David Bentley!!!

I also had a text message from my mate who is a dj at a bar and apparanltly I arrive in there at midnight ordered a two double vodka redbulls and a pint glass. Poured it all into the pint glass, basically necked it and started singing David David David Bentley!!!

Similar to Charlton away in the Carling cup last year then!

Cheers Jordan. I'll pack the earplugs as I'm sure I could hear you pair snoring from my room in Salzburg ;)

No worries, I take it that you have booked into the same hotel for the Monday night then. You maybe ok as I get into the habit of sleeping in the corridor on these European trips, either because I am too drunk or because I am snoring I get chucked out the room.

I've got a flight for £50 but unfortunately it means that I get there late on Monday and come back on Friday. They don't fly on Tuesdays.

I'm thinking it might be worth heading over on Monday and dossing in a hostel for the first night before checking into a hotel.

hlx from manc?

still looking for accomo

Its weird what drinking makes you forget.

Backed blackburn to win 2-1 yesterday at 11/1. Got in at about half four this morning and decided to put all my winnings on England to win the cricket. It seemed like a decent idea at the time.

I think the drink must have been something a little stronger that corona to put that ridiculous bet on Jordan :o

See ya in Germany mate :brfc::P

I think the drink must have been something a little stronger that corona to put that ridiculous bet on Jordan :o

See ya in Germany mate :brfc::P

No the Corona was at Charlton. Yesterday it was the lethal conbination of Lager, Bitter, Wine and Spirits.

See you there!!

interesting that the festive period see the Bundesliga closing down for the winter break. As a result of this Leverkusen doent actually play again until January 28th 2007, just 2 weeks before they take on us. Rovers have about 9 games in that period.

So who is gonna be better prepared ? The fresh legged matchless germans or the overworked English team ?

gonna be a match made in heaven for Rovers :brfc:

Bit of info off wikipedia for those staying in Cologne.

Cologne is the only city in Germany with an explicit tax on prostitution which explains the city's relative open-mindedness towards sex businesses. See the article on prostitution in Germany for details.

Sounds like Amsterdam all over again.

Can't get to this one due to being on placement from uni but enjoy yourselves, and after this quote from a cologne vistors website i'm sure you will!

"Cologne has a large gay community. The city is a stronghold of Germany's gay movement and harbours the headquarters of Germany's largest homosexual lobby group."

Festival!

Do people realise there is a big festival going on when we are there. Its bigger there than anywhere else in Germany. People dress up a lot (would be good if all Rovers fans there could), would also advise taking a tie. Hopefully a girl will come and cut it off for you, if they do look forward to a good night.

its a womans festival according to the cologne visitors website

ive just booked our accomodation got our own private 4 bedroom in a hostel with ensuite :o

£90 for 4 nights each

http://cologne-koln.meininger-city-hostel-...me=Cologne-koln

The guy who sits next to me at work lived there for a few years. Yeah its "old womens night". All the young women get dressed up as old dears and are allowed to do whatever they want. The way he frased it was "they all get to be slags for the night". Blokes dress up, he recommends going as a St George night (and apparently thats what the locals do - not cause of the English connection). If you get your tie cut it basically means they want to sleep with you. He went back there this time last year for the festival and talked about it then so its not a wind up, even if his stories were exaggerated (as I am sure they were).

Archived