BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Congratulations To Newcastle United

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.......it surely can't get any worse for Newcastle United, no owner, no manager, no sales, no signings, no money, relegated?

Oh yes it can..............

Leyton Orient 6 Newcastle United 1

:lol::lol::lol:

Full team too! :)

NUFC: Tim Krul, Habib Beye, Jose Enrique, Steven Taylor, Fabricio Coloccini, Joey Barton, Damien Duff, Kevin Nolan, Jonas Gutierrez, Alan Smith ©, Oba Martins

Okay, so who punched who in the dressing room afterwards...?

Taylor, Barton, Nolan and Smith - that's not exactly a quartet of shrinking violets. Must have been a few fists flailing. I can imagine Barton or Smith having a go at the foreign players and Nolan and Taylor (representing objectivity) telling the scoundrels to look at their own form. Would make quite a soap.

ITV 4 is broadcasting, live, the Sir Bobby Robson Trophy game between England (1990) plus celebrities against a Germany side. It's for his cancer charity. Today 5.30pm.

.......it surely can't get any worse for Newcastle United, no owner, no manager, no sales, no signings, no money, relegated?

Oh yes it can..............

Leyton Orient 6 Newcastle United 1

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

I can't believe I hadn't heard that result before now. Brilliant stuff.

ITV 4 is broadcasting, live, the Sir Bobby Robson Trophy game between England (1990) plus celebrities against a Germany side. It's for his cancer charity. Today 5.30pm.

Bit of a mis match really England have 7 players who played in that game in 1990, Germany have 2 and a younger team than England.

England bench consists of mostly celebraties and Jim Rosanthal :lol: , the Germans are confident they only have 4 subs on the bench, oh yeah and were 1-0 down

2-2 now at HT.

I bet Newcastle fans would want Shearer back in their team after his 1st half performance. Still strong, still got a hell of a shot and times his runs to perfection. (Someone send Benni a tape)

I was just saying for someone that he'd probably be more effective than Benni or Roberts!

I actually feel sorry for them now. Relegation was a good chance to snigger, but now it is getting beyond a joke. Unless things get sorted out this year, I can see them falling to the levels of Bradford or worse.

:blink:

Why on earth would you feel sorry for a big club with a bullying mentality that has fallen victim to the stupidity of both supporters and management for years? Serves em right for nicking Shearer (and it serves him right too). First LUFC then NUFC and if I could see it happen to the rest of the Billy Big Time clubs i would die a happy man.

The same thing happened to Southampton. An idiot in charge, idiotic decisions were made and the only people who suffer are the fans and those who care deeply for the club.

I hope the Newcastle fans get their club back.

The fans are the problem at Newcastle - they are reaping what they've sowed. A deluded bunch with limited intellect.

I've always got on well with Newcastle fans when I've met them. They love their club and are no different to you and me. I always felt the media made them seem more annoying than they are. I guess everyone has their own experiences though.

Nope I agree TSR- some great people up there but quite quite crazy. What they've done is consistently undermined the club owners (who are also quite crazy) and never been satisfied with anything until it was too late. That's what happens when you live in your own Geordie Greatness delusion. It's just like the Yorkies at Leeds, then POP you're back in a very harsh reality.

Ashley (Also crazy and believed the geordie hype) put more money in than JW did here - it's been like Jack Walker bringing Dagleish in and we protested and spat our season tickets out. because he was a scotch scouser!

Great for a night out but heaven help us if they have to think.

:blink:

Why on earth would you feel sorry for a big club with a bullying mentality that has fallen victim to the stupidity of both supporters and management for years? Serves em right for nicking Shearer (and it serves him right too). First LUFC then NUFC and if I could see it happen to the rest of the Billy Big Time clubs i would die a happy man.

I agree absolutely. I still haven't gotten over Shearer's departure (nor indeed has the club) and Newcastle's current plight fills me with a huge amount of satisfaction. The fact is that you wouldn't see the Geordies crying about any crisis we were in. Why should we feel sorry for them. They are, for the most part, tossers.

Archived