BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal 6 Rovers 2

Modi

The Emirates is a very impressive ground - living in London, I've made it to a couple of Champions League games with work colleagues this season. Comfy seats and loads of room all a bit to corporate for my liking though - stick me in a pen on the terraces any day of the week!

Think we'll get smashed 3 or 4 nil to be honest... we'll have a good day out though. With a bit of luck, I'll be too ruined to notice if we are getting hammered.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be interesting to see what team Hughes goes for with all the injuries. Is Emerton back yet? If he is I would be tempted to play Bentley as a second striker behind Nonda.

Friedel

Neill Todd Ooijer Gray

Emerton Tugay Savage Pedersen

Nonda Bentley

If Emerton is out then I'm not too sure what we could do, I don't fancy Gallagher at all for this one. I just hope we don't try and sit back, Arsenal's defensive frailties are there for all to see this season, but they're always going to score goals. A plucky score draw is the best we can hope for I feel.

It will be interesting to see what team Hughes goes for with all the injuries. Is Emerton back yet? If he is I would be tempted to play Bentley as a second striker behind Nonda.

Friedel

Neill Todd Ooijer Gray

Emerton Tugay Savage Pedersen

Nonda Bentley

If Emerton is out then I'm not too sure what we could do, I don't fancy Gallagher at all for this one. I just hope we don't try and sit back, Arsenal's defensive frailties are there for all to see this season, but they're always going to score goals. A plucky score draw is the best we can hope for I feel.

SSN are reporting that he should be back.

Fingers crossed.

I don't usually get excited about games now, but for some reason I cannot wait for Saturday. I think that Saturdays win against Reading has brought back the excitment of going to the game rather than thinking 'I've got to get up at 6am to watch that bag of sh1t'.

Anyone flying down on Saturday should check with the airlines before setting off. We are having really bad fog around this area and Heathrow is having problems which is meant to be continuing over the weekend. BA have cancelled all domestic flights today which means there will be a knock on effect even if the weather does improve.

Info from BAA's website:-

BAA

Our airports are experiencing disruption due to the dense and, in some places, freezing fog which is set to continue over the coming days. Passengers intending to fly in the next few days are strongly advised to check with their airlines on the status of their flight before departing for the airport. Flights are subject to delays and cancellations. The individual status of flights at our airports is:

Heathrow

British Airways has cancelled all domestic services to and from London Heathrow. A large number of European services have also been cancelled, including significant numbers of services to Paris and Brussels. Customers are urged to continually check for the latest news or contact British Airways on 0800 727 800 to see if their flight is still operating.

Arse are no mugs, we can't play 45 mins against them. I dont think we are yet upto 90mins of positive thinking.

So

we score they sore more

Arse 2 Rovers 1

Much improved preformance overall, all preperation for Boxing day!

Hark thou hear the Rovers sing.......................

Arse are no mugs, we can't play 45 mins against them. I dont think we are yet upto 90mins of positive thinking.

So

we score they sore more

Arse 2 Rovers 1

Much improved preformance overall, all preperation for Boxing day!

Hark thou hear the Rovers sing.......................

I'm hoping Nonda will step up to the table, we have to go at them otherwise we will get another lesson in ball retention and counter attacking, if we boss midfield and gray (Or whomever playes LB) doesn't get taken the cleaners then we could steal something, be nice to go in front for a change eh?

Also be nice if Lucas could go out on a high, hope he notches for us!

Come on lads, 90 mins on Saturday please! :brfc:

Archived