BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Merry Christmas To One And All

Could never understand why there were always some of the apes who stood on the bum hole end in the pouring rain when it had no roof.

Anyway, merry xmas longsiders, I will be making my annual trip back in time on Christmas Day to see the 'other' side of the family. Can't wait. Think my father in law's got me a tangerine this year.

M....... Mer......... Merr..........

No I just can't do it.

m... m... me niether alls i wish is no more points EVER for the dingles or nobenders...stuff all this get em up..balls to them getting any extra revenue.

This is turning into some burnley appreciation thread; get a grip for goodness sake :(

HERE HERE MY LATE DAD WILL BEW SPINNING IN HIS GRAVE

I HAD THE PLEASURE OF 6 DINGLES IN THE MINI BUS TO MAN AIRPORT LAST WEEK....YOU SHOULD ALL BE PROUD OF ME,I DID US PROUD

m... m... me niether alls i wish is no more points EVER for the dingles or nobenders...stuff all this get em I HAD THE PLEASURE OF 6 DINGLES IN THE MINI BUS TO MAN AIRPORT LAST WEEK....YOU SHOULD ALL BE PROUD OF ME,I DID US PROUD

What do you mean exactly Abbey, "Had the pleasure of"? Expanding their gene pool were you :P

Merry Xmas Longsider, all the very best to you and all the very worst to your team.

I see they are are peaking early again this season, must be about time to sell your strikers again surely, your board need to pay for their xmas do.

:brfc:

Bloody Hell. We'll all be singing this next:

http://www.mikeharding.co.uk/books/other/b...4/xmas1914.html

We would all do well to remember that. I have heard various references to it and even spoken to men who fought in WW1 about this incident. I have absolutely no doubt that it happened, because it was so widely known and acknowledged. Sadly now there are very few who can even claim to have met those who lived it, and getting fewer each year. We must NEVER forget, or allow wars such as the the two World Wars of the 20th century to happen again. Countless millions of people on both sides died in those two wars, and all because of the ambition and arrogance of rulers and politicians, and their inability to solve their problems by diplomacy.

Alan Mahon, the classy playmaker, should not be anywhere but the Premiership.

I sense the sarcasm, but for a long time under Souness you were pleading for him to be played on the left. Admittedly, he was our only natural left footed left midfielder, but if he is that bad...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived