BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hungarian Rovers Site

That's a really good looking website! I have to ask, how did you end up supporting Blackburn Rovers?

p.s. I selected "Nem" on your on-line poll, I have no idea what the hell it meant but it felt good to have picked the favourite.

@heapbag: Thx. Why am i a Rovers Fan? There's an easy answer. Coz the hungarian football is a big ######. :( And i think the Premier League is the best football competition. And the Rovers is the best english club :):rover:

The poll question is: What do u think, Rovers will "fall out" (i think this is not the correct word, that's mean if Rovers will finish in 18, 19 or 20 place, and in the next season, the team will play in the Championship) to the Championship?

Igen - Yes

Nem - No

Talán - Probably

I hope u are understand it :)

@rover6: Yes, Bence is a hungarian player. I think he is the first hungarian player in the Rovers. But this is my opinion, not a fact.

Welcome to the family guys! Yes it is great to find that little old Rovers have a group of supporters in Hungary now to add to the other groups around the world. Just a shame that few if any of us can read and understand the details under the various topics. However it certainly looks a well presented site.

@heapbag: Thx. Why am i a Rovers Fan? There's an easy answer. Coz the hungarian football is a big ######. :( And i think the Premier League is the best football competition. And the Rovers is the best english club :):rover:

The poll question is: What do u think, Rovers will "fall out" (i think this is not the correct word, that's mean if Rovers will finish in 18, 19 or 20 place, and in the next season, the team will play in the Championship) to the Championship?

Igen - Yes

Nem - No

Talán - Probably

I hope u are understand it :)

@rover6: Yes, Bence is a hungarian player. I think he is the first hungarian player in the Rovers. But this is my opinion, not a fact.

Absolutely Nem! When we get our injured players back in January and also a bit of strengthening in the January transfer window we will rise up that league table faster than a monkey with it's a**e on fire, just you wait and see! have the faith!

Absolutely Nem! When we get our injured players back in January and also a bit of strengthening in the January transfer window we will rise up that league table faster than a monkey with it's a**e on fire, just you wait and see! have the faith!

Yes, I think it too. And i am wonder who will be the strengthening.

Hi Rovers Fans!

This is a link of the best (and i think this is the only) hungarian Rovers site!

http://blackburnroversfc.try.hu/

Pls everybody see it and support the hungarian Rovers campaign :):brfc:

Rovers Till I Die! :rover:

Wow! Recently there was a new Belgium Rovers site, now there's a new Hungary site! Rovers are going places!

Please add us - Singapore Rovers site to your links. Rest assured, we will add yours too.

In case you didnt know, Singapore is a country, somewhere in South East Asia.

Click here - www.Rovers-sg.com :brfc:

Hi Ricsi,

Yes a fantastic site and along the lines of the one in Singapore. Both are hreat pieces of art and hopefully you can generate enough interest from them. So are either the Hungarian or Singapore supporters heading over for 2nd half of the season??

Anyhow, at the Northern Ireland Supporter's website, we are looking to update it over the festive period due to a few days off. I will have both of these sites added in due course. We will be redesigning the look of our site, updated information pages, such as archives, club info etc etc as well as a change in the structure.

Does anyone have any further ideas or suggestions on what we should do?

Thanks.

Szia ,

Szívesen lát -hoz BRFCS. ÉN nem beszél Magyar , Nekem van használt a számítógép -hoz lefordít -hoz csinál ön megtapint otthon. Ez igazi szép -hoz volna támogat Magyarországon. A név van persze kitáró szerte Európa. Jól megtett -ra -a telek. Eltartás ez megjelöl.

Jordan

@yellowsubmarine: Ok, i add your site to my links. But pls make a banner (size: 120*60 pixel) and post it to me (email address: ricsi-pontaz@freemail.hu)

p.s. I know what is Singapore ;)

@Jordan: Nice work ;) I understand the first half of the text. :) But the others are inexplicable. But u are super :)

@yellowsubmarine: Ok, i add your site to my links. But pls make a banner (size: 120*60 pixel) and post it to me (email address: ricsi-pontaz@freemail.hu)

p.s. I know what is Singapore ;)

@Jordan: Nice work ;) I understand the first half of the text. :) But the others are inexplicable. But u are super :)

Heyo! We have already added the Hungary site to our website!

Here's a banner of ours.

IPB Image

Yea, im glad that you know where we are located because our country is so small, not many people know who or where we are.

Heyo! We have already added the Hungary site to our website!

Here's a banner of ours.

IPB Image

Yea, im glad that you know where we are located because our country is so small, not many people know who or where we are.

Ok i add your banner now.

Hungary is a little country and not many people know where is it too ;)

Archived