BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan 0-3 Rovers

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dad and I were interested, until we found out it's £30 a ticket. No chance of that happening I'm afraid.

As for a prediction, well I'd be happy with a point today.

me too they can shove their ticket hike right up their pie crusts...grabbing gits ,we paid 25? last year

To be honest Im baffled by the changes.

First off, is Ooijer injured? Secondly, why drop Todd if he has looked steady? Then, Gallagher on instead of Derbyshire on the bench even though the latter has looked good coming off the bench.

The only logical explanation is we had some niggling injuries otherwise, its inexplicable.

First off, is Ooijer injured? Secondly, why drop Todd if he has looked steady? Then, Gallagher on instead of Derbyshire on the bench even though the latter has looked good coming off the bench.

The only logical explanation is we had some niggling injuries otherwise, its inexplicable.

I'll second all of that.

Maybe Ooijer is knackered? Likewise, Tugay must need a rest after this run of fixtures.

Can't understand the Derbyshire move though. He's looked relatively promising when given a chance. Gallagher has continued to fail to impress. Very strange.

Strange. Maybe someone broke their curfew last night? ;)

Especially disappointed to see Derbyshire totally out - Todd and Ooijer aren't that superior to Henchoz and Zura to be honest. The resting of Tugay isn't that surprising given the amount of games he's played the last two weeks - at least he's on the bench, he usually comes on to change the game 2nd half.

As said above, the subs bench is the most surprising part - and maybe the exclusion of Todd, who's arguably in need of match practice. That might be in Sparky's head too though, the three players who comes in can only be better from playing.

It only needs one hefty knock to be pretty debilitating 48 hours after receiving it. Even though Derbyshire wasn't on that long, you cannot say the Boro defence were exactly hanging back in handing out the hard stuff (and not talking Cat A or Scotch). Derb's game is very reliant on pace so if Hughes had a doubt, he's made the right decision even if he is only 10% off.

Archived