BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan 0-3 Rovers

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's been happening, but no one cares that he's creating goals, he is Judas.

I refuse to get excited over any of our youngsters after the last 2 I was excited about were Stead and Gally. :P

That's been happening, but no one cares that he's creating goals, he is Judas.

I care that he's been giving away penalties (2 in the last 4 games) and bookings (3 in the last 4 games).

He's a defender, he has to do that job well before we can congratulate him for anything else.

Anyway, its a good day, not one to spoil with talk of that plonker. Good stuff Derbs! Top half here we come.

Credit to Mark Clattenberg! After Derbs scored he ran off the pitch in his excitement at his first goal for Rovers in the Prem. Should be an automatic yellow, but Clattenberg just whispered in his ear and left it at that. Why cant they all be this sensible?

Derbyshire was on the bench but replaced Nonda at half-time.

Niemi's injury sounds really bad. Full weight of his body landing on his head after falling after collecting a catch. His neck buckled under the weight. Nasty!!

I was excited about were Stead and Gally. :P

No shame in that, both looked the part. Derbs has been getting in the positions to score goals regularly but he just couldn't finish any of them, hopefully now he has 1 this will calm him down and he can concentrate on making the decision to leave him on the bench a more difficult one.

Archived