BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 1 -0 Liverpool

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Im going to have to say that We are going to win this game. Not that i have any proof or inside information but i think that we want to beat them seeing as we almost won last time but like ive been told before almost only counts in horse shoes and hand gernades. What do i think? 3-2 Rovers, And you can take that to the bank!! :brfc:

Does anyone know what time the away coach will arrive?, i want to get my Steven Gerrard England shirt signed

Didn't realise he played for England. :unsure: There's a bloke with his name and number prancing around the England midfield, but it's not the one that plays for Liverpool. ;)

That is very bad planning. I think it would quicker - and cheaper- to drive to the ticket office.

Get down to the ground if you can. Just got back and plenty of staff on and hardly any queue.

Only a few tickets left in Riverside and Jack Walker Upper though. Nothing else. Still be very surprised if we hit 30k. We hardly ever do.

Archived