BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 1 -0 Liverpool

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My brother just had a small argument with Mr.Bellamy, we were waiting for the players to come out so we could get our England shirt signed and when Bellamy popped out my brother shouted '' Bellamy whats the score, Bellamy Bellamy whats the score?'', Bellamy just looked at him and the impression he gave was like he aint gonna bother, he just kept chanting away and Bellamy came over and said '' I get your team European football and this is how you respect me?'' My brother replied '' You said there was no clause?'' and Bellamy said '' You don't know the game mate''

Sounds about right, arrogant barsteward. Why should we respect a man that bailed out at the first available opportunity?

Whats that when you lie to fans who have helped you regain your fame and fortune? :angry: Muppet! LONG LIVE BENNI!!! :rover:

So he should have admitted the clause (probably breaching his contract anyway) and then been accused of saying "come and get me"

:rolleyes:

My brother just had a small argument with Mr.Bellamy, we were waiting for the players to come out so we could get our England shirt signed and when Bellamy popped out my brother shouted '' Bellamy whats the score, Bellamy Bellamy whats the score?'', Bellamy just looked at him and the impression he gave was like he aint gonna bother, he just kept chanting away and Bellamy came over and said '' I get your team European football and this is how you respect me?'' My brother replied '' You said there was no clause?'' and Bellamy said '' You don't know the game mate''

To be honest, I don't think he really said or did too much wrong there. He cluld have been a lot more unpleasant to him or about the club.

He's right, most fans don't understand how the game works behind the scenes.

an i hope your brother remembers that

Ther would be none of these european trips without him

We got into Europe not just because of him, it was team effort!!, there were alot of top performers last season like, Nelsen, Pedersen, Reid and Savage, not only these lot, it was alot down to the manager , staff and coaches too!

How old is your brother?

What a legend :)

Great result - at half time I feared the worse - delighted Crouch was in the side rather than Kuyt - could and should have have been 2 o r3 nil. Second half it was a sublime ball from Toogs to MGP then a good finish by Benni. My MoM - Brad was a collosus with one particular dive to his left from an Alonso shot which was world class. Alonso should have been off - a really cynical challenge on Benni after an excellent piece of skill took him away from Alonso on the dead ball line.

Tugay showed Gerrard how to play midfield, Sav was his usual committed headless chicken, Bert / Bentley were reasonable, Nonda very quiet. Oijer had a good game, Toddy was relieved when Bellamy went off and I am afraid Lucas was clearly thinking about his new house on the Wirral - his distribution and positional play was poor.

Sergio Peter and his family were sat above us in BBE upper - surprised to see a premiership player eating chips!!

Bring on the Boro!

We got into Europe not just because of him, it was team effort!!, there were alot of top performers last season like, Nelsen, Pedersen, Reid and Savage, not only these lot, it was alot down to the manager , staff and coaches too!

if bellamy hadnt come, benni would have been here

and way benni has been going on he is aiming for a similar striking tally

Or he could have kept his gob shut and not said anything... No argument there is there?!?! 2 little words... No comment! :D<_<

Which would have resulted in....

"and Craig Bellamy fueled speculation that he has an exit clause by refusing to deny it's existence"

Stuck between a rock and a hard place?

This victory means that we have beaten all of the Big Four at Ewood this calender year...can any other team manage that?

Rovers 4 United 3

Rovers 1 Arsenal 0

Rovers 1 Chelsea 0

Rovers 1 Liverpool 0

Not only that but four victories in Europe...three more than in the past decade.

It's been a good year all round...now victory against boro should round it off perfectly.

This victory means that we have beaten all of the Big Four at Ewood this calender year...can any other team manage that?

To be perfectly honest I don't think any other team can beat all of the Big Four at Ewood this calendar year, no.

:lol:

Every three points is worth the same, whether it's against Wigan or Manure. Granted winning against the bigger sides is probably what it takes to bring the crowds back.

Another great second half magic trick and I really am starting to wonder why we are playing so poorly in first halves this season!!!

Amazingly committed second half from the lads, and we caught Liverpool on the back foot with the start we made. I thought Friedel was great, and Tugay a close second only because Friedel literally saved us the win.

Neill was preoccupied clearly and wasnt his usual self. MGP is coming back into his own and his movement in the top third is much much better than the past 4 months.

Overall, happy times all around and I just checked the table and if we win our game in hand we could be up to 10th mathematically but 12th more likely! :)

Five hours later and I'm still bouncing around like the Andrex Puppy.

That was a game we should have no chance in hell of winning, because we have been playing @#/? and Liverpool have been on a really good run.

Ewood was nearly full, the atmosphere was great, we scored and they nearly battered us, but we survived.

I really can't connect with anyone who says that Neill or Nonda or whoever was poor. In that second half the team effort was absolutely brilliant. Sure, some players made mistakes, but they backed each other up and that was a Rovers team that I am proud to support for the 100% effort they put in today.

That was one of the best games I've seen at Ewood for a long time

Tugay & Friedel.....................

Roll on Saturday and Boro,we'll lose 0-1

Archived