BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Last Night on Telly I Watched.....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the ratings for X Factor are so bad, they are employing the old 'twist' routine a la big brother...

A good show while the auditions are ongoing but rubbish when it gets to the actual competition stage...

I'm not sure what you are on about. Please explain for the uninitiated.

I enjoy the show apart from 'mumsy' in the middle.

i missed the royal family as i was watching the final of the darts. shock, taylor won again but was really poor lastnight.

then watched the rest of the snooker, robertson an aussie winning the tournament and he deserved it.

turned over and watched the italian job and scream, old classic movies, quality.

everytime i see the italian job, i almost want a mini but then come back to reality, i'll stick with my beast of a celica!!!

• 1 month later...

Did anyone else see the latest episode of A Girl's Guide to 21st Century Sex on Channel 5 last night?

If you didn't, then it is the final one next Monday night.

Please, if you are easily offended DO NOT watch it.

Thats all I am saying on the matter.

Did anyone else see the latest episode of A Girl's Guide to 21st Century Sex on Channel 5 last night?

you dirty perv lol

A ringing endorsement if I ever heard one. Now wheres the Sky + remote.......?

The Comedy Awards. Cant understand how Jimmy Carr beat Lee Evans.

The best thing about it was Jonathan Ross. Madonna came onto present an award and he said to her "well done on finally getting the little black baby by the way" Her face was a picture (and before I get slammed for laughing at this, it was not meant for a racist comment more slating Madge picking babies like sweets)

The funniest thing was Sacha Baron Choen's line that Borat couldn't attend because he was guest of honour at the Holocaust Denial conference in Tehran. :D

I also downloaded and watched the two new episodes of Sleeper Cell. Talk about harrowing, absolutely brilliant television.

Does anyone watch the Real Hustle on BBC 3 , there are some real good scams on that show and it shows how easy it is to get conned.

The Xmas show was on Sunday and they showed the 12 scams of Xmas.

One showed the female hustler looking round some houses and finding a house that had it's waste outside and found a utility bill in a bin bag , she checked nobody was at home then rang a locksmith to say she was locked out, using the information on the utility bill she made out a fake gym pass and when the locksmith showed up she showed him the fake pass and the utility bill and he let her into the house.

She then place hidden camera's in the house and stole expensive equipment and left, the camera's then showed the owners reaction when he came in and thought he had been robbed.

They also show how you can win bar bets in a pub

Yeah I have watched that before. If people havent seen it and are sitting there thinking that some people must be stupid to be conned in such a way then just watch this you will be amazed about how quick you can be robbed and you dont even know about it.

Archived