BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Last Night on Telly I Watched.....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Casualty - Im not usually into this show, but watched last nights episode.

Must say it was top notch! Anyone else see it?

It was well brutal!!

:rover:

Just watched the two episodes back-to-back and it was the best Casualty for years. I knew of the Josh storyline, but the other was totally out of the blue. The BBC publicity department did really well there.

The Dr Who Xmas Special also rocked!

Perhaps understandably, I agree. :)

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrjhhy5reu5r5uusrr7r65754utjhgjhgmhgc forgot to plus dr who......is it on again?

BBC3 tonight @ 2000.

Good of Sky to put a crappy match on tv opposite it. :)

Incidentally, the hotel where the outside wedding scenes were filmed is one I've stayed at a couple of times. Small world.

Dr who was rather good. Im coming to the view that Tennant is possibly my favorite Dr. Ever. Also Id like to say Catherine Tait was nowhere near as annoying as I thought she was going to be. Plus the trailer for the new series looked great.

Anyone else cheer when Pauline died?

And Vicar of Dibbley made me laugh like a drain. Cant wait for the New Year's episode

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i watched the final of the snooker masters.

after ding who had a 147 earlier in the tournament took the first 2 frames of the match with only 2 visits, i thought we were in for a proper match here.

o'sullivan just walked it in the end and ding, only 19 years old has to be consoled when o'sullivan went 9-3 up, ding lost it and didn't want to play anymore imo. his shot into the pack was taken so fast and he was just breaking up the balls for o'sullivan to clear up.

fairplay to ding though he come back and o'sullivan didn't waste anytime putting ding out of his missery taking the match and the title 10-3.

anyone see the roadkill chef...he made meals from badgers,rabbits,squirrils,pheasant and anything that had beeen run over at the side of the road ...the rack of squirrel looked so tasty...bbc3 if you get chance to see it watch it

Not sure why, but I quite like Justin Lee Collins. (Not in a physical way)

So I watched the CH4 documentary he made last night, where he got into the Look-A-Like talent scene. He ended up in the States, performing as Tom Jones amongst many other "Tribute" acts trying to make a living, and all performing in a showcase event for agents and bookers etc.

Although he looked nowt like Tom Jones AT ALL, he did a decent job of singing two of Toms big songs.

He was approached by a Florida agent after the performance, who reckoned he could get him a few gigs as a Tom Jones tribute act!

Enjoyable hour of pap TV, which may or not be on E4 or More4 or similar again soon.

Anybody watch Skins on E4? Missed it due to watching the above and my VCR remote batteries are dead.

Anyone else almost choke on the xmas bubbly when the Dalek is revealed in the new season trailer right at the very end!! Like 1 second long clip of it! I was like DALEK DALEK DALEK!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Dr who is brill, the last two dr's have been...I loved the battle of the Cybermen v Daleks.Now they've been trapped in another dimension,i'll miss Billy though,that episode was sad.

The runaway bride was good, and it's a shame she couldn't of become is next assistant permanemt, i thought she was funny(forgot her name)

Anyway, the new series of CSI starts on Tuesday,on Channel 5(double episodes),i love that program,too.

Anybody watch Skins on E4? Missed it due to watching the above and my VCR remote batteries are dead.

YES!

i laughed from start to end....pc brigade will love it hahaha...druggies,homeless,snobs,asians,gays and more..got the makings of cult greatness

Archived