BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Happy New Year

Jordan

I hope this warrants its own topic.

I am just about to go out around Harrogate but I just wanted to say Happy New Year and all the best for 2007 to all members.

Its been a great year following Blackburn and this board and its members makes it so enjoyable.

I have met so many great people through BRFCS and Rovers and I would not trade it for the world.

I hope everyone has a great evening and heres to 2007.

CHEERS!!

P.S. My New Years Resolution is to not go on the messageboard after 4am.

P.S. My New Years Resolution is to not go on the messageboard after 4am.

....but if you're heading out at 8.00pm it ain't gonna make much difference!!! ;)

A Happy and Peaceful New Year to one and all

And a very happy New Year to one and all from Bonny Scotland

I should say also a very windswept Scotland at the moment with all the usual massive celebrations cancelled due to 80mph winds. Still as they in dear old Blegburn " Well, ne'r mind eh!!"

Hope 2007 is a much better year for Rovers and for you all.

Cheers for now

Fife.

Happy New Year to you all. We may disagree over many things on an MB that is, in my opinion, the best on the internet but our love for Rovers remains undimmed, however hard the team tries to drive us mad.

Oh yes that is SO true Rovermatt.

Wa hey

Its mnot afer 4 and i am home as need to be up early

Just spoken to Percy and he says happy new year

GET YOURSELF TO WIGAN FOR THE BEST NEW YEAR PARTY

up at 8 so going to bed

all the best!! Now 7 years since missing a game and loved every singe minute of it.

Love you all!!!!!

Happy New Year to one and all.

2006 was pretty good to be a Rover- 6th, a decent run in Europe at last and the only club to beat all of Arsenal, ManU, Liverpool and Chelsea in the calendar year. Not forgetting some unforgettable goals!!!

I think we've got plenty of reasons to be optimistic in 2007.

Wa hey

Its mnot afer 4 and i am home as need to be up early

Just spoken to Percy and he says happy new year

GET YOURSELF TO WIGAN FOR THE BEST NEW YEAR PARTY

up at 8 so going to bed

all the best!! Now 7 years since missing a game and loved every singe minute of it.

Love you all!!!!!

Shhesh I feel rough! I really dont know how I have woken up this morning. Had three coffee's and my head is pounding.

COME ON ROVERS

Happy New Year to All.

2006 has to go down as one of the most successful EVER for Blackburn Rovers. A top 6 finish in possibly the toughest league in the world and to win all but one of our UEFA cup matches is one hell of an achievment for a small town club.

The loss of a world class striker and cruel injuries cleary disrupted the second half of the year but astute signing of players, who have now settled in, has set us up nicely for a move up the table and hopefully an even more successful 2007.

The most pleasing aspects have to be the performances of Tugay and Friedel and although Neill was denied his dream move to Anfield his contribution this year has to be commendable. Best of luck and thanks Lucas wherever you may be playing this year.

:(:( I'm beginning to understand how Jordan must feel after most match days.

Change of heart means we are going to Wigan, provided I feel competent to drive a car..................

:(:( I'm beginning to understand how Jordan must feel after most match days.

Change of heart means we are going to Wigan, provided I feel competent to drive a car..................

if you want a lift Paul give me a pm; i'm totally sober and about to go on my bike (not to wigan)

Archived