BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ferguson Stripped Of Rangers Captaincy

Guest Kamy100

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No doubt Barry will win the arguement - when the guy says 90% of Rangers fans will be behind him he is probably being a bit pessimistic.

And Gavin Rae?! Thats like Hughes giving it to Mokoena once Neill leaves.

Le Guen has well and truly lost the plot.

Ferguson to sign for Celtic? Thats BS for sure.

A couple of weeks ago the press made a big deal of it that he was talking to strachan however, everyone knew that it was a load of ol tosh. It would be like Dunny signing for Burnley - Never gonna happen.

Re: Mr Fergusson, what a tool. He was always over rated as far as I was conserned. Came to us, thought he was bigger than the club. Played like a nob, played like a nob some more, got injured, came back and played a little better, got made captain, thought he was bigger than the club, played like a nob again, said he wanted to leave - went.

WHAT A FOOKIN TOOL - END OF. BARRY FERGUSSON YOUR A DISGRASE NOW FOOK OFF AND IF YOU WANT A ROW ABOUT IT THEN COME AND HAVE A WORD TO MY FACE AND I WILL STILL CALL YOU A TOOL

END OF :angry:

Now I'm a Celtic follower before anyone jumps on my back but have any of you considered Ferguson might just be right on this occasion ? Why else do you think 90% of the fans are behind him.

"But, despite league results unacceptable to many Rangers fans, Ferguson has been in excellent and inspirational form. "

Credit where its due.

Le Guen must be on exceptionally thin ice himself given Rangers recent form.

If it's ultimately a "me or the manager" type situation, wouldn't be surprised to see Ferguson come out on top in this instance

To the detriment of the club imo.

To the detriment of the club imo.

There are three possibilities in this situation:

1 Ferguson leaves. Outcome = he'll go back as soon as Le Guen goes- therefore not going to happen. And anyone who wants to buy him has to realise that this is the situation. (Dunny anyone)

2 Ferguson stays- he waits out Le Guen (as Dunny should have done). This is what will happen

3 Ferguson is sacked. Rangers can't afford the publicity or payout.

Also Ferguson's actually right. Le Guen should be sacked. In that situation I'd want the B*gger sacked at the very least. The manager is NOT always right and should NOT always be supported 100%

Of course as a Celtic fan I'm just loving this!!

There are three possibilities in this situation:

1 Ferguson leaves. Outcome = he'll go back as soon as Le Guen goes- therefore not going to happen. And anyone who wants to buy him has to realise that this is the situation. (Dunny anyone)

2 Ferguson stays- he waits out Le Guen (as Dunny should have done). This is what will happen

3 Ferguson is sacked. Rangers can't afford the publicity or payout.

Also Ferguson's actually right. Le Guen should be sacked. In that situation I'd want the B*gger sacked at the very least. The manager is NOT always right and should NOT always be supported 100%

Of course as a Celtic fan I'm just loving this!!

And I hope that Le Guen stays, and Rangers plumet down the SPL :lol: Only joking! I have to reluctantly agree that Le Guen is a crap manager and should be shown the door. In fact I think it will happen any day now.

Archived