SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ferguson Stripped Of Rangers Captaincy

Guest Kamy100

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gary Neville.

Phil Neville si also known as Philomena.

They are not both cross-dressers are they? Just joking!! ;)

Hopefully not

Better still they can beetle off to play where their heart is; in the League of Ireland.

Mr ferguson can say what ever he wants, throw around the homesick bit all he wants. I have one opinion and nothing is going to change it. Barry Ferguson did not have the intestinal fortiitude to be up 100% for 38 games of blood and thunder football. He wanted to return to a leagues where he only had to really be up for it 8-10 times a year and the rest on cruise control.

Not man enough for the Prem, not man enough to dig down deep and rise to the challenge.

One of the worst buys Rovers have ever made.

First time I saw him was against Charlton, He spent the entire game walking around in the center circle, while Matt Holland ran rings around.

He did eventually become a half decent squad player.

I know he had a bad injury at newcastle, but, when he went off, we went on to win 3-0.

By the way, I do have this theory that souness bought fergusion and Amaruso just to bail rangers out of debt,

with Jack's money. I mean why else would you buy them.

By the way, I do have this theory that souness bought fergusion and Amaruso just to bail rangers out of debt,

There must have been a large element of that. We paid way over the odds for both and Souness is a dyed in the wool rangers man. It must have impaired his judgement at the very least.

Lets not forget though that his affection for former clubs brought two of the clubs all time outstanding players- Tugay and Brad Freidal. Every cloud and all that...

There must have been a large element of that. We paid way over the odds for both and Souness is a dyed in the wool rangers man. It must have impaired his judgement at the very least.

I prefer to believe that it sharpened his judgement! <_<:angry:

In spite of my dislike for fergie due to the things he did going back to rangers and all I thought he was a decent player, good actually. Would loved to have seen him team up with Bellers.

There must have been a large element of that.

Add to those Boumsongate and one begins to smell a rather good sized rodent.

Well whats that about no player being bigger then their club? I thought Le Guen bought well, but the difference in points between them and Celtic is drastic. I feel he had to go despite the Ferguson row and I'm sure he'll be reinstalled as captain for the weekend.

How about Souey back in charge at Ibrox, or do you feel he learnt his lesson about not returning to a club for a 2nd time as he did with Rangers. He documented it well enough in his biography and David Murray always stated to him that you never return to the club for a 2nd time when he was on the brink of taking the offer from Merseyside.

Could be very interesting this time around.

Utterly bizarre turn of events. Murray seemed to be backing Le Guen by allowing him to take the captaincy from Ferguson. You'd think if the chairman had been on Ferguson's side Le Guen would have been gone before the events of the last few days could take place.

IMHO that is a huge mistake by Rangers letting Paull Le Guen go like that. That made a huge scoop getting him in the first place and even though they are trailing Celtic its impossible to turn a club around in a few months. Any club getting Le Guen will be well off.

Overrated tosser.

Rangers fans have had their judgement of the Scottish Ray Wilkins just because he kisses the badge and declares his undying love for the club.

He will NEVER be anything other than mediocre wherever he plies his trade.

Feel sorry for Le Guen by the way.

Archived