BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Everton 1 Rover 4

Looking forward to this one.

Win and i'll be saying. "We are flying now - the cup double is on"

Lose and i'll be saying "We wouldn't win it anyway and we can concentrate on the Uefa cup now"

No pressure on us. I think we might end up with a replay, but I'd take that.

Really looking forward to this one. If you haven't got a ticket and can afford it go buy one, nothing else is happening on Sunday I've checked! :)

Have a bit of confidence mate, the treble is still on!

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant see a win to be honest, but at the same time I dont seem to care that much either. Im thinking with the league run in and possible UEFA Cup later rounds, it may be too much. Ya thats my mind talking but my heart would just love an FA Cup...

2-1 Everton to win.

Not overly bothered if we lose this one. We win away to Everton its a bonus and through to the next round. We lose we have a rest between Premiership weekends and can concentrate on it and the Uefa Cup....and I win a fiver :lol: Win Win situation for me.

I want to win it...with quite a few Premierships sides going out you never know how the draw might shake out if we can advance. What I'd rather not have is a draw and a replay, don't need anymore fixtures with the squad thin and all the football we've played this season.

1-0 Rovers (MGP)....sounds like Everton are a bit nicked up as well.

Expecting Hughes to put as attacking a line out as possible onto the park this afternoon.

Should be a very decent open game.

Score is anybody's guess but I'll plump for the result nobody wants: 0-0 and lose the replay on penalties after another 0-0.

My tickets say £25 on, but as a ST holder I only paid £20. Are the club subsidising me, ripping the £5 out of non ST holders, or was the ticket office employee a bit useless?

In LV, which I beleive is the traditional Lower Bullens wooden plank based seating area. Hey ho.

There's a lot of pessimism on here about today, but I see no reason at all why we can''t win it.

In terms of ability it's a coin flip between the two sides and I think it will boil down to who really wants to progress in this competition and who isn't that bothered and sees their priorities leading elsewhere.

I want to win it...with quite a few Premierships sides going out you never know how the draw might shake out if we can advance. What I'd rather not have is a draw and a replay, don't need anymore fixtures with the squad thin and all the football we've played this season.

1-0 Rovers (MGP)....sounds like Everton are a bit nicked up as well.

Agree with you there. Already one big team gone and a few of the midtable sides will be gone as well, great year for a cup run if we can have a bit of luck with the draw in the next few rounds. Let's hope for us to win this and Chelsea to get United in the next round while we play some team from League One or Two.

If we have a good run in the cup I want it to be without replays. Or if we get some new players before the end of the month then I suppose we could afford a replay or two.

This'll be a narrow 2-1 win for us. Savage and Benni with the goals, and Lee Carsley with theirs (No idea if he's fit, but if he is he'll score)

Archived