BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Everton 1 Rover 4

Are we expecting 4-5-1 or Derbyshire today then? Mickey's probably in at left back, unless Jay McEveley get's the nod? We shouldn't change our midfield much from the usual four, they've looked on fire and should continue together - even when Mokoena replaced Tugay they looked sharp, which is a good compliment to the other three.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 changes...

Friedel - Ooijer at right back, Todd and Zurab, Jay at left back - Tugay and Mokoena in the middle, MGP and Bents on the wings - Gally and Matt

with Emo, Sav, Benni and Henchoz the outfield bench warmers for the day.

Everton at full strength.

Good...this means we will almost certainly lose!

Focus on the Uefa and the League!

6 changes...

Friedel - Ooijer at right back, Todd and Zurab, Jay at left back - Tugay and Mokoena in the middle, MGP and Bents on the wings - Gally and Matt

with Emo, Sav, Benni and Henchoz the outfield bench warmers for the day.

Everton at full strength.

So much for Hughes taking the cup seriously! Think it might be Zurab rather than Ooijer at RB though...

No chatroom activity today?

I would guess that the captain will be Ooijer as he has worn the armband already this season hasn't he?

By the way, did anyone else notice that Liverpool had some symbols on their cornerflags yesterday? Is it time we bring our FA Cup history up and get in contact with the FA?

If Hughes is serious about us going for this competition, why on earth has he dropped three of our best performers for the season to the bench? Ridiculous. Souness-like, even! We haven't played for a week. How can they be tired?

The best I can see this lot getting this afternoon is a draw, which is precisely what we don't want. That said, I hope the lads who have come in are able to prove me wrong.

Archived