Crystal Palace vs Preston North End

Manchester United vs Portsmouth

Blackpool vs Norwich City

Queens Park Rangers or Luton Town vs Blackburn Rovers

Wolverhampton Wanderers or Oldham Athletic vs West Bromwich Albion

Leicester City or Fulham vs Stoke City

See Chelsea have yet another stinker of a draw <_<

Luton would be good, never been there.

QPR doesn't do much for me, although I remember Tim Flowers debut away at QPR with 4000 Rovers fans in attendance, great day.

Not against QPR admittedly but we had a very memorable night game at Loftus Road a couple of years back, fantastic night.

Would like Luton, again because I've never been and its not far.

Great draw :tu:

Luton would be good, never been there.

QPR doesn't do much for me, although I remember Tim Flowers debut away at QPR with 4000 Rovers fans in attendance, great day.

Are we thinking minibus?

I'm definatly hoping for QPR. My grandad supports them so I can finally have some rivalry with him. Also I'll be able to get to that match pretty easily. A pretty good draw either way really. We should be able to get to the next round fairly easy.

See you there.

Not against QPR admittedly but we had a very memorable night game at Loftus Road a couple of years back, fantastic night.

Was the the 4-3 against Fulham? Because if so, that's one of my favourite games ever (particularly since we were 2-1 down at half time) :tu:

Another reason I like going to Loftus Road.

Does anybody know how much the official away travel is likely to be for Luton/QPR away? I have never watched any football south of Cardiff, but I fancy going but I cannot be arsed driving all that way.

London games are normally £22

Does anybody know how much the official away travel is likely to be for Luton/QPR away? I have never watched any football south of Cardiff, but I fancy going but I cannot be arsed driving all that way.

You should be alright then as Luton is definitely north of Cardiff and QPR might also be.

The ties will be played on Friday 26, Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 January.

So who do you reckon for the Friday game then

Barnet or Colchester v Peterborough or Plymouth Argyle ... anyone? :huh:

Good draw for us. My prediction for televised games:

Arsenal v Bolton

(West Ham v Watford)

Chelsea v Nottingham Forest

(Birmingham City or Newcastle United v Reading or Burnley)

Manchester United v Portsmouth

<_<

Would like Luton, again because I've never been and its not far.

Great draw :tu:

Hmmm, and work might be sending me over to Europe for 3 months starting at around that time. Would be great to have a return trip to Loftus Road...

we had another a few seasons ago : 4-0, in 'the hakan suker show.' my favourite qpr game was the 1-0 in '95 (thought we had the lge sewn up then...) and recently the 3-1 win in the promotion season. we took our full allocation to both those games, and the upper teir was 'rocking'!

Wouldnt mind an away draw with Queens Park Rangers, i could probably manage to go and watch that :lol:

No excuses now then ;)

Might be tempted by this one myself, but normally we'd either get beaten or play awfully and win 1-0. Hopefully a game we can win and get into the last 16.

Archived