1. 1. What are your views on the Leverkusen 6pm KO

• I understand the club's logic and will be going
    • I understand the club's logic but the KO time prevents me from going
    • I'll be taking time off work to attend and don't like this
    • I'm annoyed with the club, the fans shoud come first

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whilst we certainly don't expect Leverkusen to bring the 40 fans that Nancy did, it won't be too many more.

Just out of curiosity Lee...how many did Basel and Salzburg bring? Not too many I know but do you have any close figures?

I'd presume only Feyernoord of the teams we have played so far would have brought many fans...although probably quite a few we wouldn't want in Blackburn whatever they would pay!

Tris is the biggest prat on this messageboard I agree, then again I don't much care for the Ribblesdale fella either...... <_<

I was going to buy you a UEFA sanctioned alcohol free beverage at half time tonight, but that's out of the question now!

Train just leaving Wigan, will be in Blackburn in 45 mins.

oh, gazsim, how is work? what ruses have you tried over the last 6 weeks to get to the game?

you prat ...

oh, gazsim, how is work? what ruses have you tried over the last 6 weeks to get to the game?

you prat ...

None I bet..... he'll just have been pratting around ! :lol:

Hey ho 3.15pm ........ Yawn.... stretch .....Think I'll knock off in a minute or two and mosey off to the pub........ :rover:

I was going to buy you a UEFA sanctioned alcohol free beverage at half time tonight, but that's out of the question now!

Train just leaving Wigan, will be in Blackburn in 45 mins.

you prat ...

everything i can you prat

everything i can you prat

I just think it proves you're not a proper fan ...

Didn't see you at Arsenal on Saturday morning...

Train just pulling into Pleasy... be in the boozer in 10 minutes!!

Come on Rovers!!!!!!

Just out of curiosity Lee...how many did Basel and Salzburg bring? Not too many I know but do you have any close figures?

I'd presume only Feyernoord of the teams we have played so far would have brought many fans...although probably quite a few we wouldn't want in Blackburn whatever they would pay!

Actually I did the Nancy fans a dis-service, they brought more than Salzburg.

Official figures: Salzburg 51, Basel 184, Nancy 64.

We expect Leverkusen to bring more than them combined. Somewhere between 350 and 400 is the estimate.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ste B @ Feb 8 2007, 09:36 ) 488221[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Abbey, CALM DOWN

Oh come on Ste don't break up 'The ABBEY and Jan Show'!

It's like our very own message board version of 'Keeping Up Appearances'! :lol:

I have this deliciously naughty fantasy of Abbey and Jan meeting up and having an almighty ding-dong culminating in a passionate bedroom scene! :lol:

There were more on than that tonight. No way was that a 25.1k crowd.

Don't talk rubbish. Half the Darwen End was empty bar a few Leverkusen fans.

Although admittedly it was probably the best turn out of home fans since a couple of games in the last promotion season. (5 quid games)

One point seriously worth noting though.

The "unreserved seating" in the Darwen end was a huge success. Is this "pay on the turnstile?" Whatever it should be repeated.

There looked to be just under 1000 Leverkusen fans, so probably around 4000 empty seats there.

I would have said about 400 Leverkusen fans, which fits in with Lee's prediction. The top half of the Darwen End wasn't quite full and there were odd seats empty in all the other stands - presumably ST holders who either couldn't make the 6.00 kick-off or couldn't come at all to a midweek match. 25,000 sounds just about right and does represent the biggest number of home fans at Ewood for a long time. I was in the Family Stand and it seemed very full, with lots of kids.

• 2 weeks later...
brian 5 oclock is rush hour and an extra 15,000 people heading to ewood is going to fun,I can make it no probs now and will there well before rush hour but I can see a kick off delay....roll on 3am kick offs

Braga v Spurs kicking off at 9.35pm tonight over in Portugal ... so Channel 5 can show both Newcastle (on now) and Spurs live :unsure:

Archived