Modi

TV money v KO Time  

213 members have voted

1. 1. What are your views on the Leverkusen 6pm KO

• I understand the club's logic and will be going
    • I understand the club's logic but the KO time prevents me from going
    • I'll be taking time off work to attend and don't like this
    • I'm annoyed with the club, the fans shoud come first

Don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere... however I have been advised that Notlob where offered the early kick off for TV their game last night to correspond with the Spurs game.... and refused.

Not seen anything to suggest this, but interesting if they did.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere... however I have been advised that Notlob where offered the early kick off for TV their game last night to correspond with the Spurs game.... and refused.

Not seen anything to suggest this, but interesting if they did.

A Notlobber I work with told me this too. Not like them to put fans before cash.

They got 26,163 last night, so pretty full.

We got 25,124 at home to Leverkusen, which was the exact same stage of the competition.

Ours was a 6.05pm kick off though. Bolton have also sold out their allocation for the trip to Madrid. Whilst looking at their ticketing page, it seems like they are expecting heavy demand for the trip to Ewood, as they are staggering the sale in the style of a Cup Final sale.

BWFC Tickets

And yet for the year end 30 June 07 accounts, it seems to imply that we lost £400,000 from our involvement in the UEFA cup. Not overly clear, I did seek clarification from Philip on his thread concerning the note on page 6 under operating expenses.

Archived