BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 0 Arsenal 2

cn174

btw Paul. Did you go to Everton away in the 94-95 season? :rolleyes:

Trust you TND - and the probably the worst I have ever seen from any team (as you are subtly implying)

Paul - think you are just looking at an excuse not to blame Sparky on this one or the players themselves.

Arsenal did what they had to do in difficult conditions ie they showed their class.

The diving about is not unique to just Arsenal- however if you wish to condone then a certain Mr Savage should be lambasted for his theatrical leap as well. Agree with your point re no wonder people are not attending nowadays, but its common in the game and another aspect that needs addressing.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At that stage of the season Aggy I'm not afraid to admit that I felt no such embarrassment I can assure you. :rover:

Don't know why TND.

As with Aggy I was also in with the Everton fans -but when you see the likes of Sutton and Shearer just hoofing the ball up in the air in the direction of nobody it makes you wonder why - especially when it was not even the last couple of minutes and after we set off like a house on fire.

Archived